Epic Perfect World

149 And Below PK Zone?

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
My only responce to this is: Why would a completely new person go into a priate server of a game he;s never played? Unless your referring to people that dont know to farm gears, then they will just end of getting help elsewere o-o
The point is, people new to this server rather start saving up for their endgame gear instead of wasting it on temporary gear they won't need eventually. Especially in the beginning they lack gold still, and rather save it up. Older players on the other hand can quickly gear an alt since they are able to pay demonic gear, demon/sage skills etc much easier and will have an advantage over newer players.
So giving rewards won't work.

Vegas

The point is, people new to this server rather start saving up for their endgame gear instead of wasting it on temporary gear they won't need eventually. Especially in the beginning they lack gold still, and rather save it up. Older players on the other hand can quickly gear an alt since they are able to pay demonic gear, demon/sage skills etc much easier and will have an advantage over newer players.
So giving rewards won't work.
^That's what I meant  :normal-27:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I've seen a full nirvy geared 146 cleric drop 150 R8rs...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If it was easy to implement, AND if we were sure that it would encourage lowbie PvP, I'd support the idea.  One of the things I liked to do on classes that I was gearing up for PK (archer, wizzie, and mystic in particular) was to practice moves and the like so that when I did hit 150, I wouldn't be completely useless.  It helped if I had like geared/leveled players, because the gear difference becomes so drastic at 150 that, while possible to kill a 150 r8 player as a lesser geared character, it doesn't happen often.

Because of how hard it'd be to implement, and because most people rush to get to endgame for that purpose, it won't work.  Which kinda sucks for those who likes to take it all in and not rush to 150 (which you shouldn't do as a fresh player since the costs for gear goes up considerably)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

scatterer3

I dont think it would work.  A 140 is paper to a 145, a 130 is paper to a 140, etc.  You'd need a zone for each range and there won't be enough to populate it.

On the other hand it might make for some interesting pvp and should be easy to implement. (Npc with a teleport to a new map that only works for a certain level range I guess?)

From 130 to 140 takes less time and effort than from 145 to 150, keep it in mind. You can get easier on the same level under 150, and 145 vs. 149 isn't a real issue if both wear Nirvana items. +1, I don't know if this can be implemented though.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
From 130 to 140 takes less time and effort than from 145 to 150, keep it in mind. You can get easier on the same level under 150, and 145 vs. 149 isn't a real issue if both wear Nirvana items. +1, I don't know if this can be implemented though.

I can see it being interesting to do just for fun as well, going back to the fixed gear for everyone that went away when r8r came out.

Im not a PW dev but Im pretty sure quests can have level ranges, so an npc with a 1-149 quest for the entry TP into just a copy of an existing map should be quite easy compared to most suggestions.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
Ever checked peoples gear? Most use 130 sets at most with a few 140 pieces. Its really rare to see people having full demonic.

not my problem if they don't know how to vote... or farm ec before 140 and get the full demo gear ?

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
not my problem if they don't know how to vote... or farm ec before 140 and get the full demo gear ?
You really think people will come waste time and guardian scrolls to get one shot by people that are able to gear up faster than they do? No.
Only a few people will actually want this, which won't be enough to get actual pk.

You know, theres this feature, its called duel. Maybe use that until you are 150 and got decent gear to pk with everyone else.

Kingx3Epw

You really think people will come waste time and guardian scrolls to get one shot by people that are able to gear up faster than they do? No.
Only a few people will actually want this, which won't be enough to get actual pk.

You know, theres this feature, its called duel. Maybe use that until you are 150 and got decent gear to pk with everyone else.

u queen of epw :smiley:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Kingx3Epw

:normal-8:

jade  <33333333333333333333

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'd say no.It's just the fact that u can just level to 150 and pvp,mainly that's why makin 150=easy,so u can faster pvp. It's not needed to have 1 more pvp arena(that requires some coding and work) just for a low amount of ppl pvping at low level.

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
  • Sometimes I just Dont Care.
  • Characters: QZMO, SwordHERO
  • Faction: None right now.
Okay so, By summing up all the responces, Ive gotten mostly stuff that pretty much asks, Its a good idea, but why would people use it if so on so fourth So im guessing the thick of this suggestion is a no, Thanks for all your responces, Though!

Remember to always be great.
Difficulty level on Barb class:

Avatar is Still The Best Show E.V.E.R.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Okay so, By summing up all the responces, Ive gotten mostly stuff that pretty much asks, Its a good idea, but why would people use it if so on so fourth So im guessing the thick of this suggestion is a no, Thanks for all your responces, Though!

Remember to always be great.
Yeah, I don't think too many people would use it, and 145s would end up killing 130s.

Most people are better off just getting a few lowlevel friends together and finding a place no one goes to and pking there (which is what I did when I was 135, I went to Morai and pk'd with friends).