Epic Perfect World

149 And Below PK Zone?

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
  • Sometimes I just Dont Care.
  • Characters: QZMO, SwordHERO
  • Faction: None right now.
Inb4 trolls pls.

I thought about it, And wanted this for a little while since ive been here, But so i ask

Could there be a area where Level 150 is Disabled from pking there, But the lv 149 and Below are not so that we can pk in peace and you know have a little stress reliever when you cant get a good pv squad but dont want to go onto your secondary char or some other BS like that.

It'd help me out alot.
Difficulty level on Barb class:

Avatar is Still The Best Show E.V.E.R.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I dont think it would work.  A 140 is paper to a 145, a 130 is paper to a 140, etc.  You'd need a zone for each range and there won't be enough to populate it.

On the other hand it might make for some interesting pvp and should be easy to implement. (Npc with a teleport to a new map that only works for a certain level range I guess?)

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
Actually, Thats a great Idea, Isnt there like an arena thing that nobody uses? mabye they can edit it.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Even though it may sound like a good idea, i don't think there would be any pk at all. Maybe one or two would enter it, but most people don't have good pk sets for under 150, most have just enough to be able to do pv. People who are actually able to get good gear for their alts would rather log their full geared main for pk, since there will obviously be more than under 150 will give.

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
Even though it may sound like a good idea, i don't think there would be any pk at all. Maybe one or two would enter it, but most people don't have good pk sets for under 150, most have just enough to be able to do pv. People who are actually able to get good gear for their alts would rather log their full geared main for pk, since there will obviously be more than under 150 will give.

pk with demonic gear ? ok no

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
pk with demonic gear ? ok no
Ever checked peoples gear? Most use 130 sets at most with a few 140 pieces. Its really rare to see people having full demonic.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Ever checked peoples gear? Most use 130 sets at most with a few 140 pieces. Its really rare to see people having full demonic.
really? o.o i have seen many ppl use full demonic 0.o

Vegas

Alts, most new ppl got crap gear till they hit 150

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Alts, most new ppl got crap gear till they hit 150
i know xDD but even so, it aint that rare, that's what i'm talking about

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Maybe like 2 out of 10... really. Not even talking about lack of shards :-X
Many undergeared people just wait till they hit 150, which takes just a few days? Why not wait with pking till you got gear?
Main reason for this suggestion is to have 'balanced' pk for people who aren't 150 yet, but it will be unbalanced anyway, if not, dead.

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.

You've got a devastatingly true Point, Because now thaat i think about it, Whos in for pking for farm gear? Although it would be kind of nice, Mabye they could make something to get their interest, rankings? Lol Idk, I mostly suggested it as a stress reliever because sometimes i get bored of spamming PV, and Need something to do in between, And i mean, Low level pvp isnt too bad, I once got in 4-5 free for all and it was pretty fun (untill a 150 seeker ruined it for us)

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
You've got a devastatingly true Point, Because now thaat i think about it, Whos in for pking for farm gear? Although it would be kind of nice, Mabye they could make something to get their interest, rankings? Lol Idk, I mostly suggested it as a stress reliever because sometimes i get bored of spamming PV, and Need something to do in between, And i mean, Low level pvp isnt too bad, I once got in 4-5 free for all and it was pretty fun (untill a 150 seeker ruined it for us)
Its sometimes even hard to get pk as it is now, and pv is a ghost town lately, i really don't think many people will come.

Vegas

The only way it would be active is if there would be a reward but then ppl would gear their alts to farm it and new players wouldnt stand a chance

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
The only way it would be active is if there would be a reward but then ppl would gear their alts to farm it and new players wouldnt stand a chance

My only responce to this is: Why would a completely new person go into a priate server of a game he;s never played? Unless your referring to people that dont know to farm gears, then they will just end of getting help elsewere o-o

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I use full demonic gear,cube ws and nw capd on my 140 ish cleric and psy.It really amazez me how can i kill an 150 sins archer or bms so easily.Lowbie pk area?Nty.~