Epic Perfect World

BEST IDEA EVER 2.0

Vegas

R9r2 on PWI one shots anyone with lower grade gear, how is that more balanced?

Why would you compare endgame to low level gear? And I think they meant retail like private servers where every1 got R9R2

Offline Twinklight

• My innocence is wearin thin
The best idea ever is.. TO GET RID OF RANK 8 RECAST. Make that crap obsolete.

Dragon gear was nice. Yeah, everyone had the same gear, but it was a lot more balanced. The moment rank 8 recast became an option is when balance took a turn for the worse. If the option to have something better than others is there, someone is going to go for it regardless of how much it costs or if it is a luck based thing. With how easy it is for some to get EC when 2x is up, the amount of people with such gear skyrocketed. Especially an assassin, which is the class that has it the easiest to farm EC. I mean really.. this is obvious.

The only way to fix this is to introduce the next gear set, which will be amazing if it follows the Dragon path.

Ascended Dragon Gear

And to give it some variety, make two different sets of each gear type. Defensive and offensive. Actually more than that will be needed because some people play differently. For example, some assassins like dps.. some like aps.. have a set that gives either option. If it can be done, restrict the sets so that only one can be obtained. Another reason some people become more op is because they switch gears mid fight. I don't see how it's fair for people who have more epic coins to have the best of both worlds when many others only have one thing goin for them.

For all those who say it isn't fair to those who have spent so much on rank 8 recast. Hm.. this a game that is constantly introducing new content. You chose to spend incredible amounts of money to get the best gear at the present time knowing that sooner or later, something new would be coming to expand the game. Get over it.

Bye :)

Twinklight - Sage Seeker in the making

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
R9r2 on PWI one shots anyone with lower grade gear, how is that more balanced?
R8/Dragon 1 shots Water/Arena gears, how is that balanced?

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I don't see how it's fair for people who have more epic coins to have the best of both worlds when many others only have one thing goin for them.

go farm lol!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
R8/Dragon 1 shots Water/Arena gears, how is that balanced?
The difference is only small % of people is r9r2 on PWI, while everyone who PKs here is dragon or r8. Would you get r9r2 on PWI just to be viable in PK?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
The difference is only small % of people is r9r2 on PWI, while everyone who PKs here is dragon or r8. Would you get r9r2 on PWI just to be viable in PK?
He was being sarcastic  :normal-3:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Only a small % of the people here has high-end adds on their r8r though.

Vegas

And there's only a small % with OP stats on R8R. Random stats aren't balanced, PWI with high proc rate purify spell isnt balanced either and I prefer random stats over 15% purify spell but they will never be balanced imo

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
kids with big brain

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Better nerf everything already