Epic Perfect World

BEST IDEA EVER 2.0

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I personally never saw a problem for demon archer aps and purge, as its like tidal, its a chance, if you die to it, sucks. But an idea has come across my mind. For dragon bow, instead of spirit blackhole put soul shatter, nerfing the purge chance slightly, and this would make those who want spirit blackhole purging get 145 bows or 140 bows, thus nerfing the damage slightly.  Also archer blessing is unnecessary, as it's being abused by instachan archers, but the original idea I think, was to help demon archers + pure dex archers to get sharpen tooth + stunning arrow + wog a slightly faster cast rate, not that its required, but it helps.

how does this stop eas heirobugging player just by looking at them are you noobed you dont understand this society

Vegas

Still, comparing a couple of seconds worth of spike damage combo to steady damage output that requires no combo or preparation is silly.

Offline Johania

LET IT BE KNOWN I AM AGAINST ANY NERF,  GIVE PSY FULL SOUL FORCE AND ALL LVL 11 SKILLS IF NOT CAP SINS TO 2.0 MAX

Vegas

LET IT BE KNOWN I AM AGAINST ANY NERF,  GIVE PSY FULL SOUL FORCE AND ALL LVL 11 SKILLS IF NOT CAP SINS TO 2.0 MAX

CoTD sins would still *** you  :normal-3:

Offline 🌙

• sux
i believe that the most appropriate nerf is delete epw just delete pwi burn it all destroy all traces leave nothing behind

Offline ProFail

• Faction: InMahPantz
i believe that the most appropriate nerf is delete epw just delete pwi burn it all destroy all traces leave nothing behind

+1!! pls let us move on already!!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I personally never saw a problem for demon archer aps and purge, as its like tidal, its a chance, if you die to it, sucks. But an idea has come across my mind. For dragon bow, instead of spirit blackhole put soul shatter, nerfing the purge chance slightly, and this would make those who want spirit blackhole purging get 145 bows or 140 bows, thus nerfing the damage slightly.  Also archer blessing is unnecessary, as it's being abused by instachan archers, but the original idea I think, was to help demon archers + pure dex archers to get sharpen tooth + stunning arrow + wog a slightly faster cast rate, not that its required, but it helps.

Blessing was added when it was dragon only, EA's hurt but at least they were squishy.
With all the atk& deflvls from r8r they got quite a bit tougher.

Nerfing purge a bit is a good idea imo. My idea was to reduce their atklvl if they get purge but reducing the purge frequency would accomplish the same thing, not having damage, aps AND constant purges.

+1!! pls let us move on already!!
Why post in these topics if they bother you? The devs have never added or removed stuff based on these topics alone and if people have a valid suggestion they should be able to suggest it without an army of idiots spamming & derailing the topic.

Offline 🌙

• sux
if people have a valid suggestion they should be able to suggest it without an army of idiots spamming & derailing the topic.

the topic is about nerfing crit rate and youre talking about purge lol!

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Nerf Ea's & Sin's Crit rate Or set a limit for it ( like 50% max )   >:(  Non-crit dmg is history nowadays

Don't bother.
This server isn't balanced. No1 wants to play a balanced server anyways.
That's why all the "more" balanced servers died.
Retail more balanced than this server tbh lol

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Vegas

Both are unbalanced  :normal-12:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
R9r2 on PWI one shots anyone with lower grade gear, how is that more balanced?

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
R9r2 on PWI one shots anyone with lower grade gear, how is that more balanced?

Do you seriously believe that they know what they are talking?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
hurr durr balance hurr durr class hurr durr gived my op class
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
every server is unbalanced but this is most balanced of all cause all classes can kill each other