Epic Perfect World

BEST IDEA EVER 2.0

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
How the *** you guys got so much free time to write a books on forum?
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
How the *** you guys got so much free time to write a books on forum?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Srs gamers

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol you kids
the obvious solution to fix all classes is just remove/fix r8 because all opness leads back to op r8 stats
but everyone will cry about their op stats removed cuz they spend uni fund and rely on it lol!!!!! noobs get good :))
it will never be fixed because of this cause and effect
im genius
:))

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: ColdBlooded
Btw since we speaking about nerfs i wanna let everyone noticing how almost every class is broken:EPs can camp def/puri weapon while spamming heals waiting for the right moment to 1 shot you(not to mention shackle that not only is easely spammable but cant even be cured), sleep duration is the best troll ever, and as other locking stuff they have SoG(which cant be cured aswell).
? You do realize all those skills take chi, right? Get rid of the chi = kill ep, theres also a thing called stun locking the ep, not them doing it to a sin!!

WRs, nothing to say on the attack side since it requires skills to time stunlock and all, but R8+Dragon cape+def weapon+spamming leaps+spamming demon bell+vit tome,mainly while waiting your buffs to go down, are fking hard to be killed even by 3.33 R8 sin, and i think this says much about it.
Not really, some bm's just know how to tank and be support good, while others are attack ones. Ex: the ones that only have the r8 def weapon on their skills bar are support. cccc:

SEEKERs can easely camp 120 def lvls. while keeping trying the zerk combo over and over.
Purge>stun lock = dead seeker, of course with the debuffs also.

WFs can do a 20+ seconds immunity combo and defend and reflect with barrier and bramble Hood, all this while spamming scarabs that are pretty fast skills;Lucky scarab,pet,bewitch and nova grants a really good enemy CC.Some WFs even like camping fox vit tome drag cape while running to africa and a veni doing this has a freaking high tank power.
...Take their chi. They can't do bramble hood, barrier, the ig skill, nova or bewitch without chi. As for the vit wf's, it's not awfully hard to kill those.

PSYs and Wizzies are the only balanced classes cuz yh, they can hit alot but they are pretty squishy or, while tanking, a psy is support only so thats ok, plus psy's skills are all bound with a long casting time.
Um "they hit a lot but are squishy"... as every other aa class? An support psy can still hurt, sometimes. It can still cast those annoying skills on you. Wizzy's are pretty tanky if played right, if you ask me. So if the wizzy is balanced then it's fine having a tanky wiz popping 40-100ks with spark combo is pretty balanced. lol? Though, theres ways to bypass a spark combo. Soidk.

And now, the King of brokeness, the mystics, LOL.all their skills are spammable, they can hit both phys and magic , 1 shot every AA class

Two words.
Evil Ward
Nullify Poison

they need just 1 heal to go full HP, pets and plants provide a semi perma lock status and they are the only class with a PVP pushback skill;they can camp puri def aswell.
Practically what I said with ep would kill a mystic.

And on topic, what would getting rid of sins/ea's crit do? They would still hit you hard. I don't think that the attack levels need to be adjusted or anything. The ea's blessing has nothing to do with them hitting hard. Feone's idea wasn't the worst idea, but like some other people said... every other class uses a dragon weapon, so why not the ea's. Overall, I doubt this topic will even be looked at. lol

Last Edit: Feb 14, 2014, 04:08 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This topic started as "nerf crit rate" and it ended as personal arguing again

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
? You do realize all those skills take chi, right? Get rid of the chi = kill ep, theres also a thing called stun locking the ep, not them doing it to a sin!!

Not really, some bm's just know how to tank and be support good, while others are attack ones. Ex: the ones that only have the r8 def weapon on their skills bar are support. cccc:

Purge>stun lock = dead seeker, of course with the debuffs also.

...Take their chi. They can't do bramble hood, barrier, the ig skill, nova or bewitch without chi. As for the vit wf's, it's not awfully hard to kill those.

Um "they hit a lot but are squishy"... as every other aa class? An support psy can still hurt, sometimes. It can still cast those annoying skills on you. Wizzy's are pretty tanky if played right, if you ask me. So if the wizzy is balanced then it's fine having a tanky wiz popping 40-100ks with spark combo is pretty balanced. lol? Though, theres ways to bypass a spark combo. Soidk.

Two words.
Evil Ward
Nullify Poison
Practically what I said with ep would kill a mystic.

And on topic, what would getting rid of sins/ea's crit do? They would still hit you hard. I don't think that the attack levels need to be adjusted or anything. The ea's blessing has nothing to do with them hitting hard. Feone's idea wasn't the worst idea, but like some other people said... every other class uses a dragon weapon, so why not the ea's. Overall, I doubt this topic will even be looked at. lol

Ur conlusions are even right, what a pity they involve the fact i should have 10 skills on my genie and the ability of 5 classes on just one, LOL.

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
u do relize in a game ur suppose to have a weakness and strength right? or do u think being even with every class on the game fun? think of it this way what if pokemon was even like u want -_- fire doesn't die to water eazy grass doesn't die to fire easy ect. same concept. a sin will be bad against a HA a HA will be bad at AA and AA will be bad against LA. or that's about the basic and each class will have a class its really good against and a class it sucks against

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
I think the one that really needs to nerf or remove to archer is the blessing. Rest is fine.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Worst idea ever.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Wizard combo is easy to block though.

Every idiot r8r EA can quickshot hierobug an arcane np.

dude do you even play game or are you just really bad eas can be blocked lol

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
dude do you even play game or are you just really bad eas can be blocked lol

Nice. 3/4th of your post is insult, in a 1 line post. Impressive.

Of course EA damage can be blocked, any damage can. Still, comparing a couple of seconds worth of spike damage combo to steady damage output that requires no combo or preparation is silly.

Offline 🌙

• sux
Nice. 3/4th of your post is insult, in a 1 line post. Impressive.

im good

Of course EA damage can be blocked, any damage can. Still, comparing a couple of seconds worth of spike damage combo to steady damage output that requires no combo or preparation is silly.

if you think the way eas kill people is just mashing random skills and requires no 'combo or preparation' then lol name me one ea that just mashes quickshot and people die

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

if you think the way eas kill people is just mashing random skills and requires no 'combo or preparation' then lol name me one ea that just mashes quickshot and people die
me xDD ppl say i 1 shot them  ;) ;) ;)eeheheh
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 🌙

• sux
me xDD ppl say i 1 shot them  ;) ;) ;)eeheheh

lol heirobug just by looking at player

Offline Fortify

I personally never saw a problem for demon archer aps and purge, as its like tidal, its a chance, if you die to it, sucks. But an idea has come across my mind. For dragon bow, instead of spirit blackhole put soul shatter, nerfing the purge chance slightly, and this would make those who want spirit blackhole purging get 145 bows or 140 bows, thus nerfing the damage slightly.  Also archer blessing is unnecessary, as it's being abused by instachan archers, but the original idea I think, was to help demon archers + pure dex archers to get sharpen tooth + stunning arrow + wog a slightly faster cast rate, not that its required, but it helps.