Epic Perfect World

BEST IDEA EVER 2.0

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
yeah.. lower EA's Crit and Give them seeker Def level buffs or higher their hp to BARB class.. that wud be fair. u think its not balance that they have a high crit chance? EA and SIN is like softer than Wizzy and u want to take off their only advantage? i think thats not fair.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Eas and sins are made to kill fast - because in return, they can be killed fast.

A wizard can easily kill them, it just requires a little more time. Would you be happy if an ea made a thread saying 'NERF WIZARD CRIT/DMG THEY HIT 44992 ON ME' ?

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
Eas and sins are made to kill fast - because in return, they can be killed fast.

A wizard can easily kill them, it just requires a little more time. Would you be happy if an ea made a thread saying 'NERF WIZARD CRIT/DMG THEY HIT 44992 ON ME' ?

+1

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Wizard combo is easy to block though.

A better question would be, at what point are EA's killing too fast?
Dragon eas are fine, they hurt like hell, purge is a bitch but at least they are squishy.
R8R eas are fine too, they hurt like hell, have decent survival but at least you can use a defbuff etc.
R8R ea with dragon bow = buffs ineffective ,decent survival and higher damage. 

I'd say cancelling the 4th r8r bonus when using dragon bow would address that nicely.

The reason why half server is EA isnt because they are OP but because cept rare exceptions who really know how to move(Cupi,tobi,kelvin,dev etc etc) rest are just folks who think of being any good spamming metal combo, and are too unskilled to learn how to play.Also EA is a class relying alot on gear.P.S. I've noticed people switching all to aps EA but incase u did, not cuz u know the benefits it brings,but just for trand or to copycat your idols, do not clown urself demon sparking on a barriered veno, ty.<3
Every idiot r8r EA can quickshot hierobug an arcane np. The good eas are a bitch to kill while dealing good damage. The bad eas just rely on the constant instakills the class brings.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
add dragon bow to the set is a joke. why on EA only? all other classes use dragon weap for their play style. sin and ea us it for int, mystic veno wiz use it for chan and barb bm use it for gof and aps. so u really want to make no one use dragon bows so veno is the only class run around purging ? nty

and sin topic been discussed so many times and so many ideas been pointed out I don't think agatio will do anything about it those 3.33 base sins

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
add dragon bow to the set is a joke. why on EA only? all other classes use dragon weap for their play style. sin and ea us it for int, mystic veno wiz use it for chan and barb bm use it for gof and aps. so u really want to make no one use dragon bows so veno is the only class run around purging ? nty

and sin topic been discussed so many times and so many ideas been pointed out I don't think agatio will do anything about it those 3.33 base sins

those classes you mentioned don't make up over half the players in pk

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Nerf Ea's & Sin's Crit rate Or set a limit for it ( like 50% max )   >:(  Non-crit dmg is history nowadays
Quit while you're behind.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
those classes you mentioned don't make up over half the players in pk

so you want a nerf hoping that less archers will play? lol. I remember same thing about the 20% chan 5 attck 5 def blessing. it happened and more ct archers is playing :-\.

Vegas

I'd say cancelling the 4th r8r bonus when using dragon bow would address that nicely.
Every idiot r8r EA can quickshot hierobug an arcane np. The good eas are a bitch to kill while dealing good damage. The bad eas just rely on the constant instakills the class brings.

You only instantly die to EAs when you don't pay attention or make a mistake. They do need a nerf but I don't think your idea would be the best way to balance them  :-X

Offline Benji

You only instantly die to EAs when you don't pay attention or make a mistake. They do need a nerf but I don't think your idea would be the best way to balance them  :-X

You do instantly die to EAs when you dont pay attention..in case you are a wiz,veno or EA if dartle and purge procs.
Aaaand thats about that. So considering what all has to happen for you to die instantly isnt really that scary,huh?

While lets say,you are EA, some seeker comes with metal combo, 2 sec paf you are dead..if you dont pay attention.
Or WB maybe? One lucky zerk crit..see ya squishy EA..wiz? Drop from sky,fire combo 2 sec = hit EA 60k

CT EAs are much more scary than aps ones,but in total,nerfing a class that has a >chance< to kill fast,but in return can be one shot or hierobuged by almost all classes,isnt rly a smart thing.

And why ppl are so much playing EAs here is simple,you go in pk,see everyone are in groups outside,and EAs on AA sure are a scary thing,easy game.  (+ chance that this server gives is a ct EA,also a scary thing itself)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
These are the dumbest suggestions I ever read @ Feone LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stop talking please.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
These are the dumbest suggestions I ever read @ Feone LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stop talking please.
Just remove EA's blessing and they will be fine.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Vegas

You do instantly die to EAs when you dont pay attention..in case you are a wiz,veno or EA if dartle and purge procs.
Aaaand thats about that. So considering what all has to happen for you to die instantly isnt really that scary,huh?

While lets say,you are EA, some seeker comes with metal combo, 2 sec paf you are dead..if you dont pay attention.
Or WB maybe? One lucky zerk crit..see ya squishy EA..wiz? Drop from sky,fire combo 2 sec = hit EA 60k

CT EAs are much more scary than aps ones,but in total,nerfing a class that has a >chance< to kill fast,but in return can be one shot or hierobuged by almost all classes,isnt rly a smart thing.

Well MGs are viable because of their burst damage and AoEs, seekers are only viable because of their combo. EAs aren't supposed to insta gib ppl because they still got high sustained dps, stealth, 2 leaps, 2 anti stun skills, purge etc. The bless is an unnecessary crutch for a class that would still be a top tier in mass PK even without it.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Wizard combo is easy to block though.

A better question would be, at what point are EA's killing too fast?
Dragon eas are fine, they hurt like hell, purge is a bitch but at least they are squishy.
R8R eas are fine too, they hurt like hell, have decent survival but at least you can use a defbuff etc.
R8R ea with dragon bow = buffs ineffective ,decent survival and higher damage. 

People play ea in mass pk cause of long range and effective AA, If you cant live eas or getting hierobugged you should work on ur survivability.