Epic Perfect World

BEST IDEA EVER 2.0

Offline FreeSyria

Nerf Ea's & Sin's Crit rate Or set a limit for it ( like 50% max )   >:(  Non-crit dmg is history nowadays

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
what is it with people asking for nerfs......like really...-.-

Offline Aarkshan

IKR? and i vote for this No

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Just because it requests a nerf doesn't mean it's not reasonable. If you have nothing useful to say, don't say anything.

Nerf Ea's & Sin's Crit rate Or set a limit for it ( like 50% max )   >:(  Non-crit dmg is history nowadays

I don't think their crit rate is that much of an issue. Sins without high end gear aren't overpowered. The ones that are mostly have ridiculous amounts of int on their r8r, something which likely won't get nerfed because of the efford (and cash) put into a lot of these armors.

For archers... I doubt they'd ever kill anything buffed if they wouldnt crit so much. A lone archer isn't very scary, they are rather OP in groups though. (Yea yea I'm sure someone will disagree, theres a reason half the server plays EA.)

To fix sins.. put a cap on the amount of -int they can get.

To fix EA I'd suggest making the r8r bow a  part of the r8r setbonus and increase the required parts for each bonus by 1. Want to use a dragon intpurge bow with r8r? Sure, but then you don't get the atklvl bonus.
Want attack level anyway? Use dragon gear and sacrifice some def or give up the purge.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Just because it requests a nerf doesn't mean it's not reasonable. If you have nothing useful to say, don't say anything.

I don't think their crit rate is that much of an issue. Sins without high end gear aren't overpowered. The ones that are mostly have ridiculous amounts of int on their r8r, something which likely won't get nerfed because of the efford (and cash) put into a lot of these armors.

For archers... I doubt they'd ever kill anything buffed if they wouldnt crit so much. A lone archer isn't very scary, they are rather OP in groups though. (Yea yea I'm sure someone will disagree, theres a reason half the server plays EA.)

To fix sins.. put a cap on the amount of -int they can get.

To fix EA I'd suggest making the r8r bow a  part of the r8r setbonus and increase the required parts for each bonus by 1. Want to use a dragon intpurge bow with r8r? Sure, but then you don't get the atklvl bonus.
Want attack level anyway? Use dragon gear and sacrifice some def or give up the purge.

Best idea I've actually read yet.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Why do you even want to cap sin's interval. The attack level is the problem. Think twice.
Why attack level removing from EAs,cause in pk u get pwn'ed ? That's not a reason,as far as i know,APS ea in 1v1 isn't scary at all,and it's most times fcked up be4 they even tick. CAUSE THEIR DAMAGE ISN'T INSTA!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
First of all interval cannot be removed from assassins Rank 8. Its approved they are nerfing their attack lvl from set bonus and buffing cotd.  EA's are just fine but blessing should be removed imo. 2nd Don't post anything if you never pvp or you're blue name camping catshop at adc.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
First of all interval cannot be removed from assassins Rank 8. Its approved they are nerfing their attack lvl from set bonus and buffing cotd.  EA's are just fine but blessing should be removed imo. 2nd Don't post anything if you never pvp or you're blue name camping catshop at adc.

So basically you just repeated exactly what I said but with some added insults?
Changing attacklevel would help on sins I guess, won't fix the few sins with insane r8r adds , but I already mentioned that in my post.

Why do you even want to cap sin's interval. The attack level is the problem. Think twice.
Why attack level removing from EAs,cause in pk u get pwn'ed ? That's not a reason,as far as i know,APS ea in 1v1 isn't scary at all,and it's most times fcked up be4 they even tick. CAUSE THEIR DAMAGE ISN'T INSTA!

You should read my whole post before resorting to pointless insults. 4.0 with GoF was definitely not intended, but like I said since this only applies to the cashies or those who put in tons of efford it won't get changed anyway.

How I fare in PK is irrelevant, the fact that there are more EA's than some other classes combined is a pretty simple way to tell that they are a bit too much on the OP side right now.

It's really amazing how people on this forum are incapable of talking without being condescending and offensive.

Vegas

How I fare in PK is irrelevant, the fact that there are more EA's than some other classes combined is a pretty simple way to tell that they are a bit too much on the OP side right now.

I'm pretty sure PK would be full of archers even if you nerf them lol

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm pretty sure PK would be full of archers even if you nerf them lol

Well, mass pk is one of their strengths so there would still be a lot. I just think making dragonbow cancel out the r8r atklvl bonus would be a better fix than capping critrate.

Vegas

Well, mass pk is one of their strengths so there would still be a lot. I just think making dragonbow cancel out the r8r atklvl bonus would be a better fix than capping critrate.

I think the blessing should be removed and they would be fine. I can 1 shot EAs without crit when they're self buffed so their damage shouldn't be touched. They're supposed to be glass cannons

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I think the blessing should be removed and they would be fine. I can 1 shot EAs without crit when they're self buffed so their damage shouldn't be touched. They're supposed to be glass cannons

Seeing a self buffed EA is a rare thing though. Their bows can cancel out opponents buffs and they become a lot more tanky with a cleric & barb buff.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Every class is tanky with full buffs

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

The reason why half server is EA isnt because they are OP but because cept rare exceptions who really know how to move(Cupi,tobi,kelvin,dev etc etc) rest are just folks who think of being any good spamming metal combo, and are too unskilled to learn how to play.Also EA is a class relying alot on gear.P.S. I've noticed people switching all to aps EA but incase u did, not cuz u know the benefits it brings,but just for trand or to copycat your idols, do not clown urself demon sparking on a barriered veno, ty.<3