Epic Perfect World

Night Owl vs Heliacal Phoenix

I have one of everything on my veno, and I don't feel it is unfair. Prices change and the value of things drop, even in a game (while it may be silly). I think the issue here is that Owl/Drake prices have not been dropped since the first limited edition pets came out and now the limited edition pets have become commonplace. I know of people who made at least 3-4 of each pet to keep and to sell later on. This is a surplus of pets for a # of veno's on the server which makes them less valuable and cheap to acquire (which new players like; why would they get a 20ET price pet when they can get one for a couple hundred EC). The way I see it is that Owls and Drakes are still the custom "rare" pets which people have less of.

But like Vop said, if we get the Lycaeum update along with everything else in the expansion, then our current pets will become a thing of the past.
I also own one of each kind of pets, but I do feel it is unfair. So, different people might have different thoughts about this. I really think that the free event pets should be intended for collection purposes only. People like them because they look prettier and they are limited edition. They remind us of the previous events that we have had. That's why I own all of them, since they were so easy to obtain. What I argue about is the fact that they all have the same stats as the event token pets, which doesn't make sense. It doesn't compensate the event token pets for their costs and their higher difficulty to obtain. To be honest, this situation doesn't make any sense to me; and it is pretty disappointing to see the developer doing nothing about it.

I am pretty excited for the Lycaeum patch actually, but I hope that our current pets can be upgraded and get same stats boost just like what they have in pwi. I also hope that the developer can do something to fix the issue that this post addressed.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I also own one of each kind of pets, but I do feel it is unfair. So, different people might have different thoughts about this. I really think that the free event pets should be intended for collection purposes only. People like them because they look prettier and they are limited edition. They remind us of the previous events that we have had. That's why I own all of them, since they were so easy to obtain. What I argue about is the fact that they all have the same stats as the event token pets, which doesn't make sense. It doesn't compensate the event token pets for their costs and their higher difficulty to obtain. To be honest, this situation doesn't make any sense to me; and it is pretty disappointing to see the developer doing nothing about it.

I am pretty excited for the Lycaeum patch actually, but I hope that our current pets can be upgraded and get same stats boost just like what they have in pwi. I also hope that the developer can do something to fix the issue that this post addressed.
It's not unfair,it's just a change that have been done.
How as be4,when not many of the ppl that are now,were playing,telecoustics were at shop...ok? Was easier..i could have banked and just had a bunch of them when the prices would have been as they are now. It's just something that u can't know. That happend,this happens. Nothing can be done about it. It's just the game that changes.It's just awesome how there've been given a chance to every WF to have a good pet for pvp :)