Epic Perfect World

new pv for mages only

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It is a good idea and many players would love that

As for others saying that magic classes can solo PV - no sh1t? But did you know that not everyone played PW for 7 years and is full experience l3llo3l3ol3o33ll3o3l1SHOTAOEEASYLOL1DAY150(even for experienced magic classes it still takes longer than for 0 experience seeker), many players are learning game and giving them pv equal to their experience would be just fair
I'm nub and I still can :\

Vegas

It is a good idea and many players would love that

As for others saying that magic classes can solo PV - no sh1t? But did you know that not everyone played PW for 7 years and is full experience l3llo3l3ol3o33ll3o3l1SHOTAOEEASYLOL1DAY150(even for experienced magic classes it still takes longer than for 0 experience seeker), many players are learning game and giving them pv equal to their experience would be just fair
It's not a bad thing but it shouldn't be a priority since mage classes can do the normal PV just fine.

Offline DevilKat

yea is very hard you just need 140 or 145+ weap and genie and kill mobs in 2/3 aoe

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
yea is very hard you just need 140 or 145+ weap and genie and kill mobs in 2/3 aoe

Not really a 145+ weap. You just need good stats on the 140 one >.> Like att lvls and magic.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Im sort of curious if its possible to make a 135+ pv for mages.
The reason I ask this is because on my alts I would rather do solo pvs rather than drag an alt behind my seeker forever because lower lvl magic classes cant tank the pulls well.

Maybe making a seperate pv full of magic mobs that have physical immunity would make it easier to run solo pvs on mages
I solo'd pv on my cleric, veno, psy, wizard without any alt following me. They can tank just fine. You have a genie, use it. You're able to run back, why not do that too. Pv doesn't need to be changed for the lazy.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I do not think that pv needs to be changed or a mage only one added because simply put mages get spoiled as it is. Having their own nirvana that is way easier, Plus mages destroy in pvp for the most part. I do not feel we need any sort of instance for mages and I even play multiple ones.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I solo'd pv on my cleric, veno, psy, wizard without any alt following me. Pv doesn't need to be changed for the lazy.

+1 for lolly c:

Vegas

Plus mages destroy in pvp for the most part.
Not really.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Not really.

Actually, in comparison to many HA classes, a properly played and geared mage will eat shit alive in pvp. 

As for PV, it's fine as is.  I did it on all my mages (until 140+ because that's when I rather do GV), and yes it takes longer, but it's perfectly doable.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If u get primal/demonic gear,you can easy do all PV in 2-3 runs,it's all about a good spark/genie use. So it's a -1 from me. xD

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
PV was all ready changed to be more friendly to mage classes i thought?  Wasn't the physical attack of all the mobs lowered cause of the QQing bout how its oh so hard?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I solo'd PV on my mage with no issues. Plenty of ways to clear loads of mobs fast, dont think there needs to be a magic friendly PV.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Just figure out how you yourself can do it solo. PV is easy as is.