Epic Perfect World

new pv for mages only

Offline EvilSlater

Im sort of curious if its possible to make a 135+ pv for mages.
The reason I ask this is because on my alts I would rather do solo pvs rather than drag an alt behind my seeker forever because lower lvl magic classes cant tank the pulls well.

Maybe making a seperate pv full of magic mobs that have physical immunity would make it easier to run solo pvs on mages
Last Edit: Feb 13, 2014, 09:05 am by EvilSlater

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Not a bad idea but I've seen mag classes solo PV too. In 3 pulls (or 1, but that takes a little effort) just like a HA class.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I was soloing PV with my arcane psy and veno like np.

Offline EvilSlater

Well for the most part I can solo pv with a mage but not nearly as fast as a HA or a sin ofc but with if your using gear like primal trying to do pv its very small pulls and not very easy for me. I can see a wizard doing fine using bc of their aoe pdef and expel but for classes like ep/mystic it tends to be hard in those gears

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Just make a HA mage, i used to do that. With my veno. I could do PV 135+ in 3 pulls. (Absolute Domain)

Offline EvilSlater

Still HA is a huge dmg/healing nerf and with small dmg it will still be hard to stay alive tanking 3 big pulls bc even with my seeker with 113 def lvls and 41k hp cant sit and tank a pull like that forever sure this may work for a wizzy or possibly a veno but what about the arcanes with few aoes

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
hmm.. u can solo pv even if ur a mage class.. but it will take a lot of effort to do that.. and u can always join squad.. that is not a bad thing to do.. since it also give a decent amount of exp.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Most magic classes, in primal gear, can solo PV just fine. Using the class right to do big pulls takes a bit of timing but it's definitely doable.

I've personally done it with veno, mystic and wiz which can all do it quite easily. With the psy's skills they should have no issue either. Not sure how a cleric handles there though.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Not sure how a cleric handles there though.
As while you got chi, is very easy.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Well, at the lvl's 135-140 you always will have problems because the 130 gears sucks. I understand the feeling of getting died, but i dont think it need to happens since when you get 140+ you probably will tank a little bit more ( If you have ws belt and cube neck, it will help you on it too)

Offline Drive

• 🌙
 :-XWhile it is a good idea,k think it would be better to increse the phy def and elemental res on lower lvl arcane gear.

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
Well, at the lvl's 135-140 you always will have problems because the 130 gears sucks. I understand the feeling of getting died, but i dont think it need to happens since when you get 140+ you probably will tank a little bit more ( If you have ws belt and cube neck, it will help you on it too)
+1
with proper skills combo and not rushing the pv u will survive and finish it easily.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
PV is ok as it is.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Vegas

Just make a HA mage, i used to do that. With my veno. I could do PV 135+ in 3 pulls. (Absolute Domain)
Or set up zhen and use expel, it doesn't cancel it

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
It is a good idea and many players would love that

As for others saying that magic classes can solo PV - no sh1t? But did you know that not everyone played PW for 7 years and is full experience l3llo3l3ol3o33ll3o3l1SHOTAOEEASYLOL1DAY150(even for experienced magic classes it still takes longer than for 0 experience seeker), many players are learning game and giving them pv equal to their experience would be just fair