Epic Perfect World

Suggestion: In-Game Notes

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Also add spreadsheets or whole office. Would be so awesome to have PW Office for HW   :-X

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
If ur alts on ur friend list or any1 rly, u can use that pop up chat and save the msg then open the chats and look at it
hell yea

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Or you can open a document on your desktop and write all that.  :normal-1:
You sir,a wise man,a very wise man.You are my idol.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Also add spreadsheets or whole office. Would be so awesome to have PW Office for HW   :-X
LMFAO.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I have a book for all EPW stuff, and random notes on my 3ds.  Forget the app I use on my 3ds though, lol.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2:

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
I never tried but, could u send urself mail? With short notes?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
If ur alts on ur friend list or any1 rly, u can use that pop up chat and save the msg then open the chats and look at it

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
Good idea, I really like it too.

As many others said, there are alternatives, but it gets you out of game, also really slow and pain-in-the-arse for those who have a slower computer and run the game in fullscreen mode.
And also not everyone have a cutting-edge computer, a laptop, a tablet, a smartphone, a 3DS and a PSP... >.>

There are many workarounds for this currently, but the easiest would be in ingame notepad.

Though I think Agatio can't add such feature, since the game is not open-source. :(

Offline reikokitty

Just send yourself mail from an alt with the message, its 500 coins an email and if its just words its instant send send the mail to each of your alts and that covers it unless you want to just put your shiz in the account stash or maybe increase size of the stash to like 48 squares instead of 16 so you can hold all the goodies there and not worry about having to remember where your stuff is cause its all in one place.

Offline Feline

• Characters: Feline
This would be a nice feature, but since there's already an easy and fast way of taking notes using notepad, this seems unnecessary, and would most likely not happen.

I'm totally up for the idea, but since I play in windowed, I use notepad myself, and therefore see no actual need for it.

But yeah, as many have suggested, using notepad is the easiest and quickest method, rather than having a whole new feature implemented, which could or could not take a long time to make.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Best idea ever.... You could actually write it down on paper OMG

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Best idea ever.... You could actually write it down on paper OMG

This involves killing trees. GTFO

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr