• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
got almost 1200+ gold with out donating -_-

?? ?? ??

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
apawolla lvl suggestion

Quote from: MacOneil
it not a problem that that people cant donate for gold specially for those pinoy that dont have credit card , like me i got almost 1200+ gold with out donating -_-
No, they vote x4 times a day 24/900034325671, like you do apparently then coughcoughsureyouaren'tone?cough Who df has time to vote 4 times a day, or even remember to do it.
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2014, 04:39 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
This will put donators even more ahead,giving good items to players who can give more gold than the other ones is ridicolous.~
This will make EPW like PWI. Where only CSers have good gear and the others don't stand a chance.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
No, they vote x4 times a day 24/900034325671, like you do apparently then. Who df has time to vote 4 times a day, or even remember to do it.
I have a SS of him saying he votes from multiple accounts using proxy or something.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I have a SS of him saying he votes from multiple accounts using proxy or something.

Wasn't it Mobile Hotspot or w/e?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Wasn't it Mobile Hotspot or w/e?
sec lemme find that

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
30 accounts.....

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
30 accounts.....

....Must be boring sitting all day voting. #Nolife

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
How the heck can someone have 30+ accounts, and vote on them all everyday....Can we say no life?  damn

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
There's a software that could vote 1295125815 accs without you doing anything.
It was made over a year and a half ago. I don't know if it still exists, or works.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
This would crash the gold buying market. Less people would sell gold in hopes of waiting for an item they want to bid for and price for gold would go up. Bad idea, should not be implemented

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
hahah yup when im newbie i make 30 acc and i try that its not a kind of hack or any cheat .. i use only prepaid internet like smartbro/blobe broadband (i use smarthbro no dc) 50 php a day. = 300php a week that's smartbro contains 1000++ ip address because of the thousand pinoys that cant paying internet plan every month they make it to give pinoys a chance to surf unlimited in 1 day and it contain 1000++ ip address  . they make it many to avoid delays or lagging in internet all over philippines radius -_- so if i disconnect my smartbro and reconecting it i can vote again because it change ip address (who the hell voting 30 acc 4 times a day -_- but its better to buy 1000+++ gold to donator than voting it takes a lot of time to vote lol :))) (i have donator that give supply of gold and ID ) why donator sell to a stuff? i have 1 word thay im saying to them ( donate all you can and ill take your all suff in good price) thats why donator sell me stuff ... :)) because of that i got ec every day depends how many hours i will on :)) if you are donator and yo uwant to sell 2k pcs gold ?? ( im the one in game that buying bulk of gold depends how many you got ))
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2014, 11:57 pm by MacOneil