Epic Perfect World

2X for Valentines Day Weekend

Offline rushfan822

• Just being Me
  • Have fun and a super day!
  • Characters: RockerGirl
  • Faction: Tyrants
What is the likelihood of 2X for Valentine's Day weekend??
Live, Laugh, and Love as you life depended on it, because it does.
Always strive to be awesome, because you were meant to be.
Share only the best parts of you. Strive to smile.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
hell yea

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
What is the likelihood of 2X for Valentine's Day weekend??

there is no need for x2 we not long had one and plus there is huge update comming  out soon

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Probably not because we just had a x2 just a couple weeks ago and I doubt GM's will be handing them out anymore because we've have like 2-3 x2 events in December and in January and what wolfies said bout the update.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
We had 2x only about 3 weeks ago and have had a good 6-7 2x events in the past 6mths. With each patch, we introduce more ways to farm EC, for low levels, high levels, PVPers, PVErs etc. So 2x is only needed for a treat, not every occasion or patch that pops up.
It's up to Agatio, but I don't think we need it this weekend.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Araqiel

so basicly comfort urself with 2x if u r single? xD

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
We had 2x only about 3 weeks ago and have had a good 6-7 2x events in the past 6mths. With each patch, we introduce more ways to farm EC, for low levels, high levels, PVPers, PVErs etc. So 2x is only needed for a treat, not every occasion or patch that pops up.
It's up to Agatio, but I don't think we need it this weekend.

emmm what new pvp mode did u add the last updates ? o.o

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
emmm what new pvp mode did u add the last updates ? o.o

Not necessarily recent. Im talking things like NS, NW and GM events (things like CTF, Keep Away, BVG, where many people can join and it's not strictly 1 on 1). All profitable ways to make EC and such, via PVP. Plus we always have new ideas and new plans to implement in time. We are always trying to create new events and features for everyone to enjoy.
Was more of a general point rather than anything specific. We try to cater for all playing styles, not just PVE. PVP is just a lot harder to create things for without it being abused.

Overall, there is a multitude of ways to farm and make a decent profit without 2x.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
Not necessarily recent. Im talking things like NS, NW and GM events (things like CTF, Keep Away, BVG, where many people can join and it's not strictly 1 on 1). All profitable ways to make EC and such, via PVP. Plus we always have new ideas and new plans to implement in time. We are always trying to create new events and features for everyone to enjoy.
Was more of a general point rather than anything specific. We try to cater for all playing styles, not just PVE. PVP is just a lot harder to create things for without it being abused.

Overall, there is a multitude of ways to farm and make a decent profit without 2x.

But those aren't new pvp event ¬¬ and ns is more old than my mum allredy D:

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
no need to give that because it will cause unbalance supply of cogs or warsong even in vajra if gm will make that it will become over supply mats that you can get in farming specially WWI !!! pls dont make double drop rate !!!! because IM the one supplier of gold and puzzle cube IN GAME !!

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
we had so many x2 pls not ;/