Epic Perfect World

Setting up catshops to buy/sell with ec (instead of JUST coins)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
So here is an idea, wich if possible, could make buying and selling with catshops alot easier. (I bet there's been a post about this in the past but i've been here for like a month so i dun care D:<)

Anyway, my idea is since Epic Coins are currency that is even more preffered than coins, (if possible) to have the catshops be set up to accept either 1. Just coins; 2. Just EC's; 3. Coins or EC's (shop will take either); on a certain item.

My idea how this could be set up is like...

Coins/unit: ___
  EC's/unit: ___
    Amount: ___ (Max.)
(Done)          (Cancel)

So basicly, just added the Ec's/unit to the current catshop price set up thingie.

Here's the problem, i talked to Alexypk, whom i like to stalk, and he said it's probably not possible since PWI didn't add anything like this. Then i asked who was in charge of the new stuff (there has been new npc's and new mounts compared to PWI, so... new stuff IS possible) and he said Agatio.

So basicly... say what pros/cons and flaws to this is and please Agatio, pass by confirming wether it is possible or not o:

Ty for your time  :police:

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: Never really occured to me, but i also agree with a forge to change EC into coins and coins into EC.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2014, 07:30 pm by Danidv

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Adding NPC's, mounts, etc. is completely different than adding a completely different dynamic into the game such as this. Though I do enjoy the idea, I don't believe it'd be possible.

Maybe an alternative would be a forge option that would allow you to exchange your coins for EC, or vice-versa.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I'd be nice to have something like that, but like Xylisithe said or Alexypk said it's prolly not possible. however with what xylisithe said bout a forge that I actually would go for because the ec=coin ratio sorta dropped. it was like 3mill and somehow now it's like 2mill to buy it from a catshop and 1mill to sell it to the catshop. It'd be nice for either of the ideas because EC is what we use mainly and coin is only for TW bids and god's giving items other than that we don't use it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
No, because how else am I going to get coins?

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
I would love this but it would do strange things to the economy cuz it would set base value on everything sold player to player. There no more sense of getting a deal.  I want your mount.....ok it 150ec.  Il give you _________ coins. ok deal. 
seller gets his flat rate coins and coverts to EC. Why!? whats the point of EC if it converts then that just mean everything can be gotten for coin that or it drives the pirice up or down (not sure how).

Does anyone agree?

EDIT*
Thats if its a forge now if it just a catshop with your own personal value settings like i wanna sell an egg 200ec
EC value per unit: 3,000,000 coin

Coin Accept option: Yes, No , Convert equal coinage to EC.

I think that would be less damaging if anything.

Last Edit: Feb 11, 2014, 08:19 pm by gale0, Reason: new thought.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I'd be nice to have something like that, but like Xylisithe said or Alexypk said it's prolly not possible. however with what xylisithe said bout a forge that I actually would go for because the ec=coin ratio sorta dropped. it was like 3mill and somehow now it's like 2mill to buy it from a catshop and 1mill to sell it to the catshop. It'd be nice for either of the ideas because EC is what we use mainly and coin is only for TW bids and god's giving items other than that we don't use it.
*checktitlecough* There are some things*   Something things sounds a bit weird don't you think? :-\

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
*checktitlecough* There are some things*   Something things sounds a bit weird don't you think? :-\
NO THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE, TO HELL WITH LOGIC

Offline Drive

• 🌙
NO THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE, TO HELL WITH LOGIC
Whatever makes you happy :o.~

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
epic coins are renamed mystery chips and that is impossible make mystery chips as currency.

And that feature are most wanted since private server beginning. Nobody got solution yet.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
its the other way around they were MC's and epic made them into EC's and u grind for them
epic coins are renamed mystery chips and that is impossible make mystery chips as currency.

And that feature are most wanted since private server beginning. Nobody got solution yet.
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
There was more then few topics like this and Agatio said  its not possible to add ec as currency in catshops.
To exchange EC to (example) ten mil big notes is possible but i think it might change economy so idk if its smart

Offline tiz_herself

• ♥Dune♥
 :smiley: it may not be possible now, but still luv the idea

Offline iluca.valentin

• Characters: Valy_Ven 150Venomancer R8
  • Faction: Ruthless
not good idea this is great idea hope agatio will take in cansideration.
this pw servers can put new stuff as they wish i dont think its imposible if th gm/the developer
are willing to do it put time and money in it.coins can still be a variable so the economy on coins dont fall too much.
i realy hope Agatio will consider this ^-^
Dont Worry Be Happy