Epic Perfect World

Hi i'm a newbie (again)

Offline HellHound

Long time ago in a galaxy far far away ( like 3 years ... ) i was playing Perfect World on another private server and i knowed stuff ... Now some memories bringed me back to this server and i can say that this server is better than the old one but i got one problem ( or ten ) i know nothing ... i don't even know where to level up or make money ( i got 110) . So i need help not to be a "noob" .
So guys what are you doing when you make a new character like step to step , or maybe just some advices for a newbie  ^-^
P.S. : Sorry if my english is bad ...

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
As a forever noob I can tell you that I level to 140 by doing PV (phoenix valley) and then use level scrolls from boutique.
But you might not like playing this way and tbh, it's not good at all. You do level up fast here (compared to pwi) but you probably won't be able to learn game only by doing pv and using scrolls.

For more info just read epw guides, here on forums.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline HellHound

Thanks for the help , yup i'm a forever noob too  :D

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Long time ago in a galaxy far far away ( like 3 years ... ) i was playing Perfect World on another private server and i knowed stuff ... Now some memories bringed me back to this server and i can say that this server is better than the old one but i got one problem ( or ten ) i know nothing ... i don't even know where to level up or make money ( i got 110) . So i need help not to be a "noob" .
So guys what are you doing when you make a new character like step to step , or maybe just some advices for a newbie  ^-^
P.S. : Sorry if my english is bad ...
Me too, I played FPW long ago and I came to EPW in hopes of finding old friends....haven't found any so far. But this server is fun, you can pm me on the forums if you need help (I can't get on atm but I can help you from the forums)

Offline HellHound

FPW :D me too , i will use the advices that you guys gaved me and i will play to discover new things so thanks .

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
when i make a new char i go to pheonix valley by elder of archasuar and kill some mobs for coins then go train skill for AoEs to kill faster and go back n kill more. after i get up the coins grab some rez scrolls and crab meat from gods giving also by elder of arch and many other places. oooo also vote often as possible. like every 6 hrs set a timer to vote even if u sleeping wake up and vote anyway :D . anyway good luck hope u enjoy it here :3

just about anything u need to know u should be able to find here.

http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Welcome to EPW!  ;)
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
when i make a new char i go to pheonix valley by elder of archasuar and kill some mobs for coins then go train skill for AoEs to kill faster and go back n kill more. after i get up the coins grab some rez scrolls and crab meat from gods giving also by elder of arch and many other places. oooo also vote often as possible. like every 6 hrs set a timer to vote even if u sleeping wake up and vote anyway :D . anyway good luck hope u enjoy it here :3

just about anything u need to know u should be able to find here.

http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

yea, forgot about voting

I always try to vote in every 6 hours

and also gold is 90 per vote now, and we got 2 voting sites

means you collect 5 gold and 40 silver every day (it's not easy, but not impossible either)

now say thank you to my calculator

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Welcome to EPW!  ;)

That knowed gave me cancer tho...

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
WELCOME!!!!

You will find it so easy to farm once u get to lvl 150 so keep spamming PVs >:D

CYA in the game

(Opranna, Silanna, Maryanna, Geneticanna, +)   Enjoy it !!

robo123

hello i'll give you a short guide :) just level up your main to 150 in pv...
if you are interested into making more characters make 5 lvl 110 sin alts and get cardboss quests for each, and do cardbosses (alts following main, you could also level up 4 chars in pv and solo the gv (cardboss quest included), that's what im going to do now...cardbosses give like 6 k ec (54 sls) during 2 x drop in like 2.40 - 3 hours, if you leave your hammerfal booklets for 2 x.On the other hand Bh's only give like 4320 EC after all transactionwise.

the other way are bh's which i don't recommend unless you want to engrave your accesories.

and the end if you need any help with general pvp in here watch/follow robbert, cynix, emo, maxy they seem  legit to me, for help with endgame genies ask me or anyone legit.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
hello i'll give you a short guide :) just level up your main to 150 in pv...
if you are interested into making more characters make 5 lvl 110 sin alts and get cardboss quests for each, and do cardbosses (alts following main, you could also level up 4 chars in pv and solo the gv (cardboss quest included), that's what im going to do now...cardbosses give like 6 k ec (54 sls) during 2 x drop in like 2.40 - 3 hours, if you leave your hammerfal booklets for 2 x.On the other hand Bh's only give like 4320 EC after all transactionwise.

the other way are bh's which i don't recommend unless you want to engrave your accesories.

and the end if you need any help with general pvp in here watch/follow robbert, cynix, emo, maxy they seem  legit to me, for help with endgame genies ask me or anyone legit.

Kind of a lousy guide, doe.

Welcome!

robo123

Kind of a lousy guide, doe.

Welcome!

respect !
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2014, 04:37 pm by Dependant