Epic Perfect World

New Player

Offline XNanbo

Hi all, I am currently installing the client and thought I would stop by to say hi!

I am new here, but not new to PW. I had played before PWI existed (in Malaysia, the only known english version). Moved out to PWI, currently a little sad at it's population decline and over all toxic community.

I noticed already this forum and FaceBook have 100% better positive vibe. How is in game population? Is this active server?
How would you reate the over all experience?

Hope to join you soon in game!

8)

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Overall this is one of the best servers I've personally played on. Pve oriented with pk events on the side. Players on average are actually helpful even those that are 150 end game geared unlike a lot of servers. Very good community.

Offline XNanbo

So I am noticing just by forums and FB posts! Already the views and responses are fast and that tells me you are on my time zone as well (I am in Paris FR).

In fact, on "Internationl" PWI, in the "European" forums...No one has responded to my post in 2 weeks and they are complaining of loss of players ehehehe! And of course in the English part, 1 post = trolled, negative, and toxic. Meh, but I am no care bear. Shrug off the haters, and in game I always find random friends. I am excited it is starting positive here already! woo!  :))

My torent is ready to install; brb!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hi. Welcome. It takes u like 4-5 days of Pheonix Valley to get 150. Have fun.

Offline XNanbo

Hi. Welcome. It takes u like 4-5 days of Pheonix Valley to get 150. Have fun.
Thanks for the info. What does Pheonix Valley mean exactly?
I am not the kind of player that plays to rush to end and be showered in gold. But I do like rewarding progress and making friends and finding a place to call "home".
  :-* But I do like the idea that they have implemented a "catch up" system.  :rolleyes:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I am not the kind of player that plays to rush to end and be showered in gold. But I do like rewarding progress and making friends and finding a place to call "home".
  :-* But I do like the idea that they have implemented a "catch up" system.  :rolleyes:
Lots of friendly people on epw. You'll fit right in :D

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  :-*
Pheonix Valley : Instance in game available since level 110. It has 3 waves of mobs. 1 for levels between 110 and 125; another for 125-135 ; last mobs are the one for 135-150 that increase ur xp i'd say,nice.
You can enter in Pheonix valley by West Archosaur,Archosaur center,City of the lost and other main cities.
The entrance it's Khoan the Survivor(Looks like a elder from Archo,a old guy) It takes nothing to enter,it's free,u just need to activate the mobs from the ROC npc inside and kill them,kill last boss of instance = ask for reset(some1 to party u,give u timer,lead,exit squad) and repeated till u get the maximum level,it's boring but helpfull.
PS: Last boss from Pheonix Valley gives EC(3-5 Epic Coins-> The 'coins' with that players trade,each epic coin is about 1,9m-3m coins)

You can also level by doing Delta's (GV) full.
or doing daily quest from gods giving/base/bounty hunt/FC.
Each Bounty hunt gives 15 Epic coins,5.000.000 normal coins,a chance to get a divine quest(blue/purple,blue quest=50 ec/ purple= 100 ec) and 30 supply tokens(exchangeble for r8 mats and others at the nw forges)
Easiest gear to acquire at 150 = dragon,r8 it's more expensive and it's op'er also.
Have fun.

Offline XNanbo

Merci beaucoup à tous!
Thank you all, cool ^^ I am currently "updating files" for what seems like longer than normal...is that normal?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Merci beaucoup à tous!
Thank you all, cool ^^ I am currently "updating files" for what seems like longer than normal...is that normal?
Yep.

Offline XNanbo

Yep.

Edit, I stopped the process, and relaunched the client through "Patcher" and selected Manuel, and then US patch (I had chose EU before). Finished in 2 seconds XD See ya in game!   8)

OH last question. Any class needed the most in this server? Cleric? Barb? etc? Ill roll one that is needed as an active player

ANd PS, WOW this game runs X1000 faster than PWI ever did! I got great ping
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2014, 06:04 pm by XNanbo

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Edit, I stopped the process, and relaunched the client through "Patcher" and selected Manuel, and then US patch (I had chose EU before). Finished in 2 seconds XD See ya in game!   8)
Good job,nice2hear that. For any problems we are here/support room in game is always full of ppl. Tc

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Welcome to EPW.  :pig-47:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
welcome and enjoy.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Welcome to EPW! I hope you enjoy it here. Hint: read the guides they are quite helpful and will assist in your gameplay. If you have any other questions plz do not hesitate to pm a Staff member on here or in game.
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$