Epic Perfect World

what happened

Offline zubitos77

Where my character !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
hey how come i cant join the game? like i got my character but i cant get in the game o.0

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
I tried making a new game account and character and get the same error.

Offline zubitos77

when i log, my character is not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
All you're characters have been deleted I'm afraid you will have to make a new one and start epw all over again we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. For now the server is down and people are unable to log on wait a while until agatio fixes the problem then you can make you're new characters and start again! :)
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Infinitum

• To infinity.
Uh and Neith how about those who cant remake their chars now? From the errors.

How about you exhibit some patience and wait for the GMs to say the server is back up before complaining? That pretty much goes for everyone that's complaining. The GMs are under enough stress as it is, they don't need everyone bitching.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Albert Einstein

Offline thecleric

• Beginner
I cant log in, why? S:

Offline TornadO

• K-BoomzYa
thanks to agatio and the other GM's for bringin the server back...even tho i lost lots of lvl's and gears

ill get'em back XD and im grateful that we still got the PWE server to play on...

^^ <3

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
You're account has been hacked have a good day :) @ thecleric
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
How about you exhibit some patience and wait for the GMs to say the server is back up before complaining? That pretty much goes for everyone that's complaining. The GMs are under enough stress as it is, they don't need everyone bitching.

I'm sorry but by the fact that some people are able to login and see their chars and nothing was mentioned for those who cannot create them, nor was it mentioned to not try to create them, I am not bitching, I just want a GM to address the situation.

Offline andreea2200

• Judy
  • GodsArmy <3
  • Characters: JudyLovesFMP
  • Faction: GodsArmy
can some1 tell me why i cannot update and it fails?

Offline zubitos77

ok i read the 3 pages

good luck , good bye

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
I am not really happy i worked very very hard. and i cant even get in the loggin screen. I am we been down for almost 24hrs. and i think we deserve more ):. I mean i would of been fine if we didnt lose anything but i lost 400 ec a Pangu and Demonic Gear, Also 45-49 lvls

Offline ragnarokpw

+1 on that one Infinitum:) and i so agree with you ApO, better start over on PWE as to find new awsome server to play on

@andreea2200; server is down as far as i know, since Agatio is fixing some error that occured, so be patient, and wait like everyone has to.
and for everyone else, even if Agatio said that server will be up at 8pm server time, i assume you never fixed or worked on anything like that..those things takes their time.
all i have to say to admins, keep up the good work*thumbs up* i rather wait a bit now, as that some errors happening later:)

Offline LilMsFish

Guys stop bitching abt it yes true they may have fked the data up but u think aga is not doing his best? u think its easy to run a server? give the GMs some thought u guys only care abt the gears and lvls u lost but compare to wat aga and the GM team went thru to give u the best gaming experience Aga himself devoted his spare time to make a server for u guys to enjoy but wat he get? a bunch of bitching when it ***s up. try putting urself in the GMs shoes sure u can say oh i wont be like tht i'll keep it running wif no errors human makes mistakes he tried his best to compensate wat was lost. Be greatful he didnt drop the bomb and say oh we r sorry data corrupted now u start over wif nothing and no event.

THKS Agatio u did ur best
LilMsFish