Epic Perfect World

what happened

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Man dont worry about it u found issues and fixed ur still fixing scammer problem and we get event day with more bonuses on top of all of that because U feel badwe lost a little from 10 days of corrupt back!!!!

AS I said in a previous post on other thread I will never leave this server unless U guys just turn massive fail over night.... I would like to thank u for fixing issues and a very special thanks for bonus events for us being pu out a little no other server PWI or private would have treated thier player base like this for a server a unaviodable server mistake.

EPIC PW ALL THE WAY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I know there are some of u going to call me a butt kisser for my post but untill u have been on as many priavete server as I have and seenn how they played the Fack U card on thier players U will never understand my greatfulness for finding and being on this server...

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
characters... gone?... seriously? I just got married... I just got my freaking Lunar Cape... All my gear?! wow...  :-[ 15 gold doesnt really make up for the fact that I have nothing at all now.

P.S. My account doesnt work at all, do I need to reregister?

Offline YodasHell

Agatio you did awesome dude... i appreciate all the effort you put into trying to fix the problem... so we have to redo some stuff.... atleast we still have the best private server to play on :)

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Not your fault.

You did all that could be done, and thank you very much for that.

If things now work get your sleep, you need it.

Thanks again.

EPW, we love you !!!
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:14 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Andr3y93

• You can decide if you want to live or die!
why i can't get in the game?
it say that he can't find my acc files?
Elders feelings make the new generation powerfull and wise so we should listen to them because they might teach us a leson!

Offline AlicE

Seriously man? Lunar cape? It's worth 5 gold, now you can have 15 from voting every 6 hours!
It seems that I lost a whole character and my other characters are somewhat lower level now and got by far less gear. But I think that Agatio's compensation is gonna bring it all up, except for time for leveling again I guess. Although, level scrolls are still there to buy :)

Offline `Sinner

• Noodels<3
TYVM AGATIO FOR RESTORING THE SERV <3<3<3
AND GMS TOO <3<3<3
We all have sins within us,
           i just come to purify you from them...

`Sinner - Sage Sin 150

Offline SilnceIKillU

• Beginner
I'm getting could not retrieve character after making a new one, and then could not log in to the server, and I get booted. am I missing something?

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
I can login to my account but when I tried to recreate my lost characters it said that there was an error and it dc'd me.

Yes, I actually farmed to get my cape, I understand I can make another but I lost all that time. I lost my faction, I lost all my chars all my gear and all my leveling. And obviously I lost my entire account now...

cele_ang0523

Just logged on and my sin is completely gone, she had full nirvy gear and was 147. I thought it was only set back for 10 days I made her well over 10 days ago and shes fully gone....wth D:

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Guys, Agatio is very good that gives so much gold for all to compensate it. I have played in servers where this happened and admins even didn`t care about how hard people have worked.

You can get about 300 gold in this days, so it should really compensate at least 80% of effors you have put in game.

GM`s will try to make events more often for few days, with better rewards to help for everyone to.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline dynamofk

• ouch
  • Characters: Hilston (Demon Assassin)
There goes my character! lol
my sk 145 have disappeared from the panel chars! wth?!

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I still didn't login, but I already know that I'm in far better position than before I started playing EPW. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
Uh and Neith how about those who cant remake their chars now? From the errors.

Offline ragnarokpw

not from the start again :( but still, at least now i know where i messed up last char, so time to start again.and didnt lose much, started yesterday so :)anyway ty Agatio for fixing server and for updated drop rates for few days :)