Epic Perfect World

Veno Skill

Offline Chimb

• Beginner
Good Day Mam/Sir,

Can u help me how to learn the skill in the fox skill? I got excited to learned the fox enhanced skill and now it's too late to learn the other fox skill form, it says prerequisite skill level too low.. help me please, i am sorry for being such a noob  :'(

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
You need to post it on the helpdesk^^

www.epicpw.com/helpdesk

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I have two endgame venos one sage and one demon. Both have all skills learned and Have both ascended fox forms, however when I open the dialog with the skill trainer it will still show the foxform skill lit up as one to learn. This also happens on both of my barbs with true form. As long as you have the skills showing as learned in you skill list and are able to use them you are fine, just a glitch no worries.  hope this puts your mind at ease :3
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Drive

• 🌙
 This question has been asked in like 10 threads already :sad:

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
I have two endgame venos one sage and one demon. Both have all skills learned and Have both ascended fox forms, however when I open the dialog with the skill trainer it will still show the foxform skill lit up as one to learn. This also happens on both of my barbs with true form. As long as you have the skills showing as learned in you skill list and are able to use them you are fine, just a glitch no worries.  hope this puts your mind at ease :3

She had already contacted me ingame and cant learn more skills because she maxed out the fox form before she maxed out the other skills,Like Wallop.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3