Epic Perfect World

What Class is best

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I would honestly have to say sin, unfortunately. I despise the class as a whole, and never plan on playing one, but I have t say they're overall the best class

PvE:
- Highest DPS
- High soloability with their buffs / bloodpaint and high APS
- Being able to stealth through any instance straight to the boss you need mats from (excluding Warsong)

PvP:
- absurd crit rate, with a buff to increase crit damage
- A large amount of stackable "stuns" (stun/sleep/seal+freeze/Occult Ice)
- 50-66% chance to avoid debuffs, including stuns, plus an actual antistun
- mid/high tier survivability with their buffs / stuns and proper ornaments for the class you're fighting
- 2 teleports, one very spammable
- Ridiculous chi gain
- Stealth to escape any bleak situations
- Able to deal with kiting opponents with high bow damage
- Water damage buff for HA opponents

I'm by no means saying that a sin is better than every other class in every field, but they definitely have a better ratio of pros/cons than the others. To put it simply, assassin is the easy mode class.

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
As some people already said here, there is no such thing as "best class". It all depends on what you want from your character. Also, playing a "not popular/weak" class can be an advantage. For example, there are not too many mystics/venos on the server, so it's easier to win tigers event with them because there's less competition. But on the other hand, for example sin is cool for dailies. It can stealth and avoid most mobs in SoT/Aba or just ignore all enemies in cube of fate. But try tanking with sin in TW and you'll get killed, and no bp will save you. But I've seen barbs who tank 5-7 people at a time, because barbs got skills that reduce all damage done and also got tons of defense and hp. And if you want to go to GV, you will get better chances if you are wiz/seeker. If you want to kill mobs in Rancor fast, bow is awesome, because it does lots of damage + procs + got good range, so archer or a sin with bow is good, while with barb or mystic it would be much harder to kill those mobs efficiently. So it's all a matter of perspective. I find questions like this very childish and immature (no offence). I think asking "what class is best" is basically asking nothing, cause we all know that it's a matter of subjective taste and there's no such thing as "best". What's best for one might be worst for another. I am sure that ANY class can impress everyone at lots of tasks if the person knows how to play it.
when i made this i was not looking to make a class people like most. i like barb in my opinion its best. i just made this to see what amount of people like a certain class most. it was something to pass time and see peoples opinion every class is good in its own way even if its a class u suck at if u like it thats all that matters. if u think peoples opinions are immature then dont read them simple as that  ;)
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
I would honestly have to say sin, unfortunately. I despise the class as a whole, and never plan on playing one, but I have t say they're overall the best class

PvE:
- Highest DPS
- High soloability with their buffs / bloodpaint and high APS
- Being able to stealth through any instance straight to the boss you need mats from (excluding Warsong)

PvP:
- absurd crit rate, with a buff to increase crit damage
- A large amount of stackable "stuns" (stun/sleep/seal+freeze/Occult Ice)
- 50-66% chance to avoid debuffs, including stuns, plus an actual antistun
- mid/high tier survivability with their buffs / stuns and proper ornaments for the class you're fighting
- 2 teleports, one very spammable
- Ridiculous chi gain
- Stealth to escape any bleak situations
- Able to deal with kiting opponents with high bow damage
- Water damage buff for HA opponents

I'm by no means saying that a sin is better than every other class in every field, but they definitely have a better ratio of pros/cons than the others. To put it simply, assassin is the easy mode class.
That is true^(although i hate the stealth/sparking sins that make sin looks like a noob class-.-'')
Just to add:
Anti auto attack skills for 1v1 against meele classes+ tanking in pve.(rib strike slows AR by 50/65%)
Evasion, helps against meele classes.
Accuracy ^.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I don't understand how bragging was any part of my post it was just me being real but ok I respect your opinion and will take it as a friendly reminder of humanity's weakness but i was trying to not just be a face in the person the fights about tideborn being OP or not  but just give a more personal reason why i choose that class sorry if i offended you is some way :-[
Read again. I didn't say you brag, I said you don't.

And I didn't say you offended me.
On the contrary, I was talkin about how I admire you.

I really must apologize.
Obviously I was unable to clearly say what I mean.

Sorry.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.