Epic Perfect World

Support on Farming Ec

Offline Griffith

• Characters: Gerrant, Heer
   Usually i have problems on what to do to farm ec, i don't see how it is possible to acquire many amounts of it without donating. How would someone who has a starting point of 100ec evolve that into greater amount, i am just seeking help on how to do so. I usually rely on x2 events to get ec and on those events i can get up to 1.5kec from defending, TT, and so on in 3 days (this was the amount i got during last x2 because of the patch)

When death comes, rage comes.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
If you can dual client...have a seeker there are a few spots around shrine I've noticed no one really goes too. I've done this (seeker had starting gear with 130 sword +bp Ofc)  and have farmed over 700 ec in a matter of 2-3 hrs. Not as fast as TT but it's something.

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
A really fast way is NightScream Island but you would have to be careful of the pkers in the area, but if there is a point were NS is empty (sometimes it is) that would be a perfect opportunity to farm. This is all my reference personally, another way is voting and selling your gold/ doing BH. That's all I really do to get ec whenever I need a quick amount fast
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Johania

Last Edit: Feb 05, 2014, 01:33 am by Johania

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I personally did Card Bosses and saved up the booklets until 2x and sold the SLS. I would make about 25-30 summon booklets and when 2x rolled around I would just kill the bosses for the SLS. Other than that I would do every event that goes on like Johania mentioned, COA, Tigers, Morai, Ares, Jungle Ruins (50 EC easily done on a stealth sin). Goshiki is great to spam if you have a couple 145+ characters. Other than that my daily routine would be to run 10-15 BHs. I would multi-client them so that I would do 3 or 4 runs, took me 1 hour - 1.5 hours to finish and I would make a nice amount of EC + STs (especially if I got lucky on the Emissary quests). If you have the patience, I would suggest doing a few Cube runs a day. Using a stealth sin I can finish a cube in half an hour, run a few sin alts at the same time and in an hour or so you can have a few Cogs of Fate which can be sold for a nice amount of EC. If you were to do only 2 or 3 of these things per day (depending on how much time you have to play) you could easily be making 500+ EC daily.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The best way to do it is to start making a few alts. They don't have to be completely leveled or geared.

Then you can start doing cardbosses, BH everyday with your alts and don't forget the Divine Order Quests.
Run TT. Go to Nightscream Island if you are PK ready (Best way is to farm 20 EC, bank it, return and repeat) or even set up a zhen around Shrine of the Immortals and Land of Eternal Sleep (these mobs drop EC, just don't set up autopickers and bots as that is bannable).
Also once you have a couple alts, running WS to sell WWI and Crystals.
Or running cube everyday, which is insanely easy, can be repeated on alts and gives a cog each day that can be sold.

Use our guides section for all of this.

Remember to do every GM event you see.
Save the Princess, Sumor Camp and Cave of Sadistic Glee drop EC, elixirs, tokens and other things that you could sell or use.
Fire Legion gives EC and ET and can be repeated on alts.
Also weekly events like Ares and the Morai event give EC and other things to sell.

The God's Giving Quests and NW - The supply tokens can be turned into R8 recast mats that can be sold or used.

Remember to vote - If you don't need the gold, you can sell it.

There really are a lot of ways, just go to our guides section. The ways are endless and growing with each patch. Johania linked the best guide: http://epicpw.com/guides/an-*updated*-guide-on-how-to-obtain-epic-coins/

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Griffith

• Characters: Gerrant, Heer
Thanks for all the guidance, much appreciated

When death comes, rage comes.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I personally did Card Bosses and saved up the booklets until 2x and sold the SLS.
If you can dual client, just get one sin to 140 (primal or demonic gear) and a few 110 level sins following the main in stealth. This way, you can get around 4 sets of card bosses (excluding GV) in 2 hours. 4 sets = 48 SLS. 48 x 110 (or 120) = 5k+ So, it's profitable and really easy.

In case you don't know what cardbosses are, check out http://www.epicpw.com/guides/card-boss-guide

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Make a veno
Find Seby in game
Seduce him to marry him
???
Profit!

In all seriousness though, stop relying so heavily on 2x for ec.  Why? Because when it goes away, you're stuck.

Keep doing TT.  I'm not sure what one you're doing, but I would suggest soloing the highest TT you can comfortably with or without assistance.  So if you can solo 3-3 (props to you), then do it.

Events.  Not just the ones that were mentioned, but the GM events.  Some of them have rewards regardless of winning or losing.  I racked up quite a bit of EC's from Sleep's 20v1 event (on hold until further notice :()  and there's also Capture the Flag and Keep Away.  If you're on during those times, take advantage of it.

Nightscream can be good, but fair warning, if you are not big on PK, it's best to stick with the safer ways to make EC.

PV gives ec's as well, and if you have a sin, just stealth to the boss, kill and repeat.  This is actually much better during 2x, but it's effective.

It's okay to be cheap.  Think of what you need.  Now save your EC's for your needs instead of the wants.  If you see something in your "want" pile that's cheap, go for it, otherwise, hold on to it until you get enough for your essentials first.

Everything else was mentioned, so yeah.  Don't focus too much on the "omg I need money, we need more ways to make it!" and just have fun.  I was always that one who would look in my inventory and say "ugh", but then I just said eff it and played the game.  Now I have a lot of EC's (a lot by my standards).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Go do card bosses. It's time consuming but easier than ws and the profit is bigger.
much effort,ws = easy and fast

Offline Nea

• Game Master
No it's not, all you need to do is kill pwi bosses that die in 3 hits.
But takes so much timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and it's boooooooooooooring.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Holy path on genie solves everything.
I don't have holy path baddie,im not a runner,i face u like a man(3spark aps u) :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35:

robo123

If you can dual client, just get one sin to 140 (primal or demonic gear) and a few 110 level sins following the main in stealth. This way, you can get around 4 sets of card bosses (excluding GV) in 2 hours. 4 sets = 48 SLS. 48 x 110 (or 120) = 5k+ So, it's profitable and really easy.

In case you don't know what cardbosses are, check out http://www.epicpw.com/guides/card-boss-guide

you sure it's 2 hours and not 3.20~ hours ?
either way what would be point of doing bh's when everyone just could do this during 2x and get 2 times more resources ???