Epic Perfect World

Hmm

Offline Orichalcos

If they'd make male WF i'd play it,but as far as that doesn't exist,imma play female char when bored:(((
I already done 4 male venos, and 1 ghost veno.

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
1- Make a cute female character.
2- Creat a skype with a hot chick pic.
3- Join big factions n try to be so cutie.
4- Guys will propose to u.. choose a Rich and fluffy one.
5- Dig the gold out of his soul all time.
6- Get ur gears done and everything, then tell him that u cant continue cuz i have real life, also u cant share info.
7- Change ur name OR if ur a guy, make a new character with a new name and use the items u got on the old one.
8- Throw urself in a trash, cuz after all of that u dont deserve to live u such a baddie bad. :c
been there done that

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
1- Make a cute female character.
2- Creat a skype with a hot chick pic.
3- Join big factions n try to be so cutie.
4- Guys will propose to u.. choose a Rich and fluffy one.
5- Dig the gold out of his soul all time.
6- Get ur gears done and everything, then tell him that u cant continue cuz i have real life, also u cant share info.
7- Change ur name OR if ur a guy, make a new character with a new name and use the items u got on the old one.
8- Throw urself in a trash, cuz after all of that u dont deserve to live u such a baddie bad. :c
Should be added to beginners guide lol

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You know, first months when Robbert started epw....He had his sin a female and used to act like one.He said that having female character is fun because ppl is giving him ecs for having big boobs.I DON'T LIE.

I must be doing something wrong, since all but two of my characters have huge boobs, and all my ec's were earned through hard work.

It might just be because I am an actual girl instead of a guy living out their fantasy in secret, but *shrug*

Anyways, to answer the OP's question, it's possible to get good stuff without spending a dime in game.  I like to say that donating only makes it faster to get that stuff, since r8 is based on luck.  If you're unlucky, then it's gonna cost you either way, but disposable rl income makes it faster to get those stats you want/need.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Role playing doesn't necessarily mean the class you play. Some ppl like me come on to have a new life in general outside there real one so we go deep into character. Whether or not you feel manipulated by some guys playing female toons is prob due to your own weaknesses and exploits. Sorry but all games have deception as there right hand man :) next time you go to a Renaissance Fair tell all the workers they are fake and tell them to play on there ipod haha
sorry had to get that out haha
Last Edit: Feb 03, 2014, 02:45 am by The Laughing Man, Reason: Imagination
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please