Epic Perfect World

Hmm

Haha789

Hello.. first time i play this game.. what first i need in game? its possible get high items in game? with no donate ^^

p.s my english is very bad..

Cheers..

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
You can find all the basics and helpful guides here: http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

If there's anything else you need or any questions you have you can pm me or use the search bar, most things have already been answered in other topics.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It is possible to get high level items/end game gear in game, without donating.
http://epicpw.com/guides/cuddlebutt's-true-beginners-guide/

Offline Orichalcos

1- Make a cute female character.
2- Creat a skype with a hot chick pic.
3- Join big factions n try to be so cutie.
4- Guys will propose to u.. choose a Rich and fluffy one.
5- Dig the gold out of his soul all time.
6- Get ur gears done and everything, then tell him that u cant continue cuz i have real life, also u cant share info.
7- Change ur name OR if ur a guy, make a new character with a new name and use the items u got on the old one.
8- Throw urself in a trash, cuz after all of that u dont deserve to live u such a baddie bad. :c

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
6- Get ur gears done and everything, then tell him that u cant continue cuz i have real life, also u cant share info.
7- Change ur name OR if ur a guy, make a new character with a new name and use the items u got on the old one.
8- Throw urself in a trash, cuz after all of that u dont deserve to live u such a baddie bad. :c
:normal-2: :normal-12: :normal-2:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
LOL

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
LMFAO

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Flawless guide, shall follow.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
You know, first months when Robbert started epw....He had his sin a female and used to act like one.He said that having female character is fun because ppl is giving him ecs for having big boobs.I DON'T LIE.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

gm add this to guides pls

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Orichalcos

You know, first months when Robbert started epw....He had his sin a female and used to act like one.He said that having female character is fun because ppl is giving him ecs for having big boobs.I DON'T LIE.

Well Rob is a Romanian..  oh god atleast now i know why Romanian girls do Male characters.

scatterer3

LOOOOOL

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes
LOOOOOOOOL

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Well Rob is a Romanian..  oh god atleast now i know why Romanian girls do Male characters.
If they'd make male WF i'd play it,but as far as that doesn't exist,imma play female char when bored:(((

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡

If someone is dumb enough to give items for pixel boobs...
Do I have to finish that?
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden