Epic Perfect World

NW and the people.

robo123

the number one factor is just people raging at each other that comes from pwi and make ppl disgusted...
maybe has to do with ingame mechanics that are forcing to do the same thing over or maybe it's just the players.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Remember, people in NW are obsessed with PK instead of playing "Catch the Flag" <- which earns you more credit.

Flag give <self censored> personal contribution - I dont have problems with personal contribution even in worst nation.

Problem are nation credits, and it also got nothing to do with flag either - if you see resistance dont worth to fight for it either - keep move to next cell to improve nation credits.

And that exactly what certain people doing - they getting <self censored> personal contribution, but make nation ahead others. After all they getting same amount of ST as me rpking in worst nation. Only difference I have fun, and they do hard work. But people are diferent, and for them that must be look fun, while rpk not.

Only way to change anything it's dont let squads inside NW, so nation should work as really random nations, not as certain guild few squads...

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I totally agree that a squad play in a NW is very boring. Even played a cleric once and found it extremely boring. People that squad for NW and win, yes they win, but does anyone really care (expect themselves ofc). The best fun I had was with a very small squad. I have had the idea of not letting squads into NW long ago, not sure if i have mentioned it  though.