Epic Perfect World

instant refine...why not.

sorround

If it can be easily done by our devs and it wouldn't make them spend time that could be used into more important things, then I fail to see why the fck it shouldn't be implemented, all these people calling others lazy because they want things to be faster and efficient are just annoying as ***.  :rolleyes:

Refining is annoying and that way of doing it 1 by 1 was only meant to fill pwe's pockets with people failing their refines; but since dragon orbs are so easily to acquire here, it's pointless to keep it as is.
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2014, 05:01 pm by lol.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It was a legit suggestion, and I myself see no reason if it could be done, why it's not.  Calling people lazy for a simple suggestion is well...  no reason to repeat it. :rolleyes:

cevans1290

I'd post the same for you but I can't

got tired of seeing this sh1t here

u don't even know where to post it

I hope you're just trolling

Easy. Transfer refine o.O

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Easy. Transfer refine o.O

what the ***ing ***

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'd love it to be possible, but unfortunately it's not   :sad:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Gib nudes  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

cevans1290

Just transfer refine right? o;

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Just transfer refine right? o;

Yes let's +12 something useless then spend 100m on chienkuns to transfer it to the thing I really want to refine, this is such a great idea I am so smart

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes let's +12 something useless then spend 100m on chienkuns to transfer it to the thing I really want to refine, this is such a great idea I am so smart
Genius king idea 10/10

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
u r genius sir, tich pelis

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I noticed that the early form of this game the GG had every dragon orb for sell. then GM change it to just dragon orb flame +12 would it not be doable to take that useless forge in front of arch elder make it a usable for players to insert ther item to refine and the dragon orb and just poof max refine. +12...i hate sitting there with a full set of gear refining.....click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click  really!?
kinda lame for us. It has a meaning in the regular game i get that but for us. If for some odd reason u want to manually do it to a odd number or to 12 use the elder other wise direct your self to these new forges to insta +12 your gear for the same amount of item cel stone and orbs.

If this has been brought up im sorry.
ok, why not?

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:30 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Death

• Old Player
ok, why not?
Um... necroooo  ???

inori

It's like what... a full minute, maybe two minutes, to refine your gear? in PWI u spend hours refining if you didnt want to spend a stupid amount of money on dragon orbs and that was to get +6 or 7 at best possibly more if you get lucky or felt daring. It's literally the most troll process ever conceived and obviously designed to entice players into spending real money on that game. I genuinely loath the Chinese man who OK'ed the refinement process in PWI. I think you could just step back and be thankful for the wonderfully easy and cheap process you already have in EPW instead of looking at what you don't have, and honestly don't even need.