Epic Perfect World

Event/Supply Tokens

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
anyone who would actually do that is clearly mentally handicapped so I didn't consider it
^

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Hey, was wondering if in the near future, it were possible to make Event Tokens / Supply Tokens at least account stash able if not tradable - thx
Account stashable, at least for supply tokens ya. Still havent seen a GM response to this idea though.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline rivitdeth

• Beginner
  • Ryu/\/inj/\
It would be nice to have supply tokens trade able. But I think the issue is more players could get rank gear much easier. I think they put us to the challenge to get supply tokens threw quests and events. Which I'm okay with, but it is taking a long time to save up supply tokens. Any idea's on how to farm those?

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
It would be nice to have supply tokens trade able. But I think the issue is more players could get rank gear much easier. I think they put us to the challenge to get supply tokens threw quests and events. Which I'm okay with, but it is taking a long time to save up supply tokens. Any idea's on how to farm those?
  :-\

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

- Nation Wars (Twice Weekly)
- BH (Daily)
- God's Giving Quests (Daily)
- GM events (at random and mostly PK & Forum events)

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Supply tokens are already somewhat tradable trough SoWs, and making things a little bit easier isn't gamebreaking, so yes

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Supply tokens are already somewhat tradable trough SoWs, and making things a little bit easier isn't gamebreaking, so yes
Wise.