Epic Perfect World

God lv sin

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
This guy says more bullshits than policy..i did 15-0 you so did bewitch roll you everytime u asked for 1v1 u get pwned again n again then you start saying bullshits that u've beat rev and other good sins when you're clown in dragon/R8 every single player who did 1v1 you know that you bullshit so much  ;D get good kid

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i was wearing dragon and in 1 of the fights if not in both, i wasn't using tidal because Jelly who was there said that sins without tidal are useless, and thats why we started 1v1ing btw.
All idiotic sins say they were using dragon gear to make themself feel better and they fail miserably. Stop replying , you make me lose brain cells with every word you say.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
GodoKiddo shutup 19-3 stay low!!!
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I love how icy keeps talking even if he always refused 1v1ing me, i lost count of how many times little veno got floored by me and yes marko u were an EA playing with supreme cape, atk+4 ring and full engraved orns vs a dragon sin with lunar cape and not engraved orns since mine were on psy.Btw if any of you wanna just say when, say where...

I don't even know you lol
don't talk to me kid