• 🌙
HAHAHAHA another sin claiming to be #1

no1 cares
^

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
only one who pwned me was Marko on His EA but there was a pretty nice Gear gap betwen me and him but yh, he's pretty good so idm losing to him.

But I was a demon ea playing dph with 31% ct in FULL aps gear against an aps sin..  :normal-20:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
But I was a demon ea playing dph with 31% ct in FULL aps gear against an aps sin..  :normal-20:

ikr
sins that spam EAs for 1v1 are obviously #1

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I love how icy keeps talking even if he always refused 1v1ing me, i lost count of how many times little veno got floored by me and yes marko u were an EA playing with supreme cape, atk+4 ring and full engraved orns vs a dragon sin with lunar cape and not engraved orns since mine were on psy.Btw if any of you wanna just say when, say where...

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
You amateurs need to stay quiet.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
ikr
sins that spam EAs for 1v1 are obviously #1

i 1v1 any class not caring of what gear they got, and was Marko asking me for 1v1, not viceversa.So, nice try clown.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
You were full r8.. lol.  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I love how icy keeps talking even if he always refused 1v1ing me, i lost count of how many times little veno got floored by me and yes marko u were an EA playing with supreme cape, atk+4 ring and full engraved orns vs a dragon sin with lunar cape and not engraved orns since mine were on psy.Btw if any of you wanna just say when, say where...
Yes you are KING sage spark + water buff.

scatterer3

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Clown King of 2k14 sin , best occult sparker ever ! you are good kid, keep on rocking  :normal-25:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Clown King of 2k14 sin , best occult sparker ever ! you are good kid, keep on rocking  :normal-25:
^

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
U still Got 7-0ed, why mad.And FMP after u ate 15-0 on your sin you still didn't realize that fire pill + genie spark, while playing a sin is pretty a clown move and u still didn't learn how to play even when u Got 5-1ed on EP.Jelly please teach me How to get 12-3ed by a dragon sin while using an insta CT EA, i'll be there listening.Of everyone who commented, only one who pwned me was Marko on His EA but there was a pretty nice Gear gap betwen me and him but yh, he's pretty good so idm losing to him.And yh, i have kinda 3-4 posts, cuz i prefere spending time PVPing than reading clowners's clowny posts. Cya, and train pressing Go To Town Button My mad fren, or go ask Feo for lessons <3
Go log EPW , get dragon gear and 1v1 me. 20k ec bet that you wont win me using dragon gear :)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
You were full r8.. lol.  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
i was wearing dragon and in 1 of the fights if not in both, i wasn't using tidal because Jelly who was there said that sins without tidal are useless, and thats why we started 1v1ing btw.

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA