Farming
Making/Leveling Alts
Farming Endgame PWI Gear
Challenging Yourself

Poll - What do you want in the endgame?

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Ninjas idea not bad, but this make strongest faction to take out others one out of the game.
Only few factions have a chance to win this. So you are making strong people even more stronger.

Its a bonus thing. Its supposed to promote the large factions to attack eachother. Smaller factions get teh territories outside the box.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Would better to make it something like the faction who gets most of the main cities.

As I already noticed from my experience, most of events about territories fails. Even if the idea is very good.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Would better to make it something like the faction who gets most of the main cities.

As I already noticed from my experience, most of events about territories fails. Even if the idea is very good.

That hardly promotes weekly competition between the larger factions thout D:
Ex-GM

T r i f o r c e

sorry to hear Ninja i thought it would be fun ^^ i dont have other ideas so i should stop spam this post ...

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Well if you come up with any it would be good to hear them!
Ex-GM

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Coming up with an idea to balance this out is a pretty tough task, it's very easy to shoot down most ideas because pretty much any solution will have it's downsides.

I like the box idea to promote competition between larger factions while still leaving space for smaller ones, a slight adjustment being that you could maybe change the box to 1 side of the map so both "sides" of the map would have enough lands bordering eachother to not be stuck fighting 1 target.   
Oh, and maybe add a penalty for owning land outside the box? So if a faction owns 10 inside the box & 2 outside the box their total X value would be 8?

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Coming up with an idea to balance this out is a pretty tough task, it's very easy to shoot down most ideas because pretty much any solution will have it's downsides.

I like the box idea to promote competition between larger factions while still leaving space for smaller ones, a slight adjustment being that you could maybe change the box to 1 side of the map so both "sides" of the map would have enough lands bordering eachother to not be stuck fighting 1 target.   
Oh, and maybe add a penalty for owning land outside the box? So if a faction owns 10 inside the box & 2 outside the box their total X value would be 8?

If we do this the multiple that would be worked off for the largest factions territories would be too big.

I'm glad you like the box, was a pain to make D:
Ex-GM

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
That hardly promotes weekly competition between the larger factions thout D:

Well, it promotes to. Since if I know right, to get 1k stream or archosaur, first you need to have 3 other territories(just don`t remember or around city or totally)

If you want to do this event, I suggest to wait for server reset.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member

Well, it promotes to. Since if I know right, to get 1k stream or archosaur, first you need to have 3 other territories(just don`t remember or around city or totally)

If you want to do this event, I suggest to wait for server reset.

Its not an event >.<
Ex-GM

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
It`s sounds like an event. And best to do it after map reset, so other faction would get a chance.
As someone told - those who don`t want to particiapte, take lands out of square, and who want - in it.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Losing lands is easy though, if its beneficial for a large faction to gtfo of the outside-box lands they can just let a small faction take it over xD

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
The idea will have to be discussed, I was simply trying to adapt PWI's new system to our server to avoid dominance of one faction over the rest.
Ex-GM

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Ok, so
1. This needs to be stickied
2. I came up with a suggestion for end-game. Since Tideborn Goshiki quest chain isn't used at the moment, it would be nice to make it a weekly quest, give a huge boost to strength of the all required mobs/bosses and as a reward give us an item that makes those bless boxes that are going to be implemented or whatever that's gonna be added (for example, a new pet with increased attack). Also, those items should have a 7 day duration, so people would farm every week for new items.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Ok, so
1. This needs to be stickied
2. I came up with a suggestion for end-game. Since Tideborn Goshiki quest chain isn't used at the moment, it would be nice to make it a weekly quest, give a huge boost to strength of the all required mobs/bosses and as a reward give us an item that makes those bless boxes that are going to be implemented or whatever that's gonna be added (for example, a new pet with increased attack). Also, those items should have a 7 day duration, so people would farm every week for new items.

1. Done
2. Actually sounds like a good idea! Maybe special rune crafting runes with +15 attack/defence levels, so that people who bother to quest weekly gain an upper hand!
Ex-GM

Offline assopener3

How about To Make Like -6 or -10% casting On Sling Shots. Would Be Nice Even If Im The Only Archer In Game using Sling's  ;D
Fight For Love And Nothing Else !