Epic Perfect World

The N-word & Allah in WC

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I am racist? Sure thats why my CLOSEST friend is a BLACK girl who I call my twin sister. And thats why I hang with ASIANS also and what not.

you can have black/asian friends and still be racist without even realizing it

its ok doe guiz i hang with ASIANS they are my free pass to proving im not racist lol! and i love japan im not racist x3

dont mad

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
GM ban all these people fast for typing "Nigger/Nigga" and "Allah" in this thread, I'm black muslim and I'm offended.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
GM ban all these people fast for typing "Nigger/Nigga" and "Allah" in this thread, I'm black muslim and I'm offended.
Poor u

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
this post my god lol

Offline Chire

you can have black/asian friends and still be racist without even realizing it

its ok doe guiz i hang with ASIANS they are my free pass to proving im not racist lol! and i love japan im not racist x3

dont mad
but Im so racist : ( I go join KKK. LOL idiots. / Dude, a racist person cant stand having any other kind except their own even beside them. Get your facts str8 before accusing someone. They do NOT hang with black or other race. Mind blowing? Ikr. Books ftw.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Araqiel

The red and caps lock was for people like you and Odna to understand some things that you did not understand. But hey, I do understand you. Poor thingie living indoors, doesnt get much study on other peoples cultures and says I am bad because I love to investigate stuffs like that? And cause I have the BALLS to speak up about it? Sure, I will be ignorant and w/e you want me to be in that case babe. Ill let you think w.e you two want ;)

u dont shove bible in anyones nose but u shove ur "knowledge of ppl", each post i read u mention how u study ppl... that kinda show how much u dont know bout it

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The red and caps lock was for people like you and Odna to understand some things that you did not understand. But hey, I do understand you. Poor thingie living indoors, doesnt get much study on other peoples cultures and says I am bad because I love to investigate stuffs like that? And cause I have the BALLS to speak up about it? Sure, I will be ignorant and w/e you want me to be in that case babe. Ill let you think w.e you two want ;)

You are a living example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Can I study you?  It would make for an interesting paper.

Offline Chire

You are a living example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Can I study you?  It would make for an interesting paper.

LOL, you dont study shit, you gonna study me? Your brain will overload. Be careful. But yet again, you can not overload something you dont have.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
LMAO, who said I am mad at all? I am just frustrated by the REAL ignorance coming from your side. I am racist? Sure thats why my CLOSEST friend is a BLACK girl who I call my twin sister. And thats why I hang with ASIANS also and what not. Yup, total racist. Racism lvl over 9000!
idk what to say, i think you were just born stupid i cant change that. you think that because your best friend is black and you hang out with asians youre not racist?
hell yea

Offline Chire

u dont shove bible in anyones nose but u shove ur "knowledge of ppl", each post i read u mention how u study ppl... that kinda show how much u dont know bout it
What is this? Ducks siggy on skype? "Yo halp, I need you on forums".
Fisrst of all, nope I do not shove anyone MY opinion. I am DEFENDING MYSELF, those 2 are TWO different things. Learn it. 2nd if she calls me ignorant, I do have all the rights to, again., defend myself. So puhleaseeee, shup :3
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
~Locked cause of obvious reasons,Like Night and Tangle said we do not tolerate any religious/Racist insults but sometimes can miss the world chat due to events and such. Please use the helpdesk next time..

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3