Epic Perfect World

The N-word & Allah in WC

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Is it? Or maybe you are ignorant? As I stated it does not apply for ALL the people, just for some parts. Tell me again, what part of it offended you when I clearly said it was not meant to offend anyone? Please tell me again, what do you do in your free time? I, my dear, study other peoples behaviors. Other peoples religions. I maybe dont know everything, but some parts I do. When I meet a person, I love to talk to them about everything, including religion. Go out, meet other people, meet different religions, meet different cultures. And you will see what Im talking about. In FACT, I asked some muslims is it true about what I mentioned above, and they confirmed, and even THEY SAID they do not support that. So, sorry if anything above offended you, but you should investigate more about that, if not, then, I can not help you my dear.

Some factual errors in your post:
Just because it botheres me the way of their living - having really young wives, killing people if they do something wrong, cutting their body parts if they steal etc.
Not all, nor most, muslims have very young wives.

The vast majority of muslims in fact does not murder children, nor do they randomly chop off limbs.

You are parotting propaganda.
There are over 1 billion muslims in this world, the majority are normal people.

You are , however, doing a great job at living up to the ignorant american religious nutjob stereotype. (Yes, I mean the stereotype, I'm not saying this is average for any group.)
This stereotype being:

Ignorant.
Arrogant.
Condescending.
Self righteous.
Racist.

Just a few words that come to mind when reading your post.
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2014, 01:31 pm by Feone

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Okay so, I am not trying to argue, and I do not hate black or muslim people!  I used to grow up with both sides. But let me ask you this.

So, a black person can randomly call a white person "cracka" and everyone laughs, a white person calls a black person "nigga" and everyone feels offended? You see, I look at it like this - Nigga = homie, Nigger = racism. And I assure you, I am a person who hates racism, but I do not find anything racist in "Nigga" because I was explained by BLACK people that it means - homie. And I have black friends and I use NIGGA in front of them and we all laugh. You will have jerks everywhere who will get offended on the slightest shit. So yeah.

About the muslim religion. So based on that, 90% of the worlds population should stop mentioning the name "Jesus" and "God" what ever the situation is except in prayers. Because if you read the Bible it says that you can not mention the name of God just like that. (welp, I suck at explaining, long time since I read the Bible). But you get my point.
2nd, muslims get offended on basically most of the stuff than christians. And do not get me wrong, I have lived with muslims through my childhood, and I DO NOT hate them. But lets get real, from the experiences that I personally had. They get offended on most of the stuffs (not ALL OF THEM) but most of them. Simply because they are raised differently. That doesnt mean I will drop my way of how I was raised just to change for someone and be who Im not. Just because it botheres me the way of their living - having really young wives, killing people if they do something wrong, cutting their body parts if they steal etc. Yes, stealing and cheating is wrong, but put the bastard in the jail. Do not kill a young girl because she was married to a 60 y/o guy and poor thingie wants something younger and to live her life. If Allah means - love, and if they worship Allah so much and are obsessed with him, then please, accept the LOVE and do not KILL or do something bad to the people in YOUR religion. I am not calling them terrirosts, we all know who the terrorist is and what he is. I am talking about their own kind. So if they are so attached to Allah, first they have to start from themself. Again, dont get me wrong, I support muslims in PART of their religion, the other part I wish that it was never there. And as far as christianity goes - Im a christian, and I do laugh if the joke is funny, as soon as I notice any kind of heavy blasphemy I just shut up. But yet again, Im a what you call "modern" christian girl, I do not go around shoving Bible up anyones throat, people choose if they going to believe or not. So sorry if this offends anyone, and sorry that I am a 21st centiry girl who does not support stone age rules when it comes to any religion. My 2 cents on this. Does not mean you all should obey it.

(Edit: Yes I know there are murders everywhere, and even christians, jews, etc DO KILL. But we are talking about Allah and how much it "offends" the muslim population).
idk what black people told you that nigga means homie, but they are incorrect nigga/nigger simply means black person. I grew up in Russia, and in Russia nigga/nigger mean a black person, no racism intended. I came to the US and here if a white person says nigga/nigger its racist, sure i stopped using that word. Keep in mind that black people do use the word, and its ok for them to use it. I feel like its just plain stupidity a word is as racist as you make it be.
As to the "modern christian", im sorry but you simply dont understand christianity or religion. Tell me have you read the Bible? Christianity is not about shoving the Bible into other peoples throats. Also when you say Muslims are different they get offended easier and so on. Who are you, what Christian are you? I am Armenian I get offended over everything - if youre not my friend you cant joke with me. What does religion have to do with a person getting offended fast?
By your post i can tell that you are ignorant and racist, even if you dont want to admit it/dont think you are
hell yea

Offline Chire

Like I said, I hate when even black people use that word even if it's for camaraderie purposes.  You can say "homie" without using that word.  Different spelling doesn't mean that it's right all of the sudden.  I'm black, I haven't heard another black person use "cracker" ever unless they're talking about food.  I've heard "honky", but still, doesn't make it right.

I won't touch the religion thing as I am not religious, nor is this the forum for religion talk, but I will say that a devout believer of a deity, whether it's Jesus, Allah, etc.  is gonna feel some kind of way if Their names are used in vain.  My mom has chewed me up when I used GDI.    Just saying.

As Tangle said, GM's can miss stuff, especially when they're afk or sommat.  That's why the helpdesk is there, if you see something that can be offensive and disruptive to your gameplay, report it.  Blacklist them if you can (most times ineffective because of how many alts some people have), and the GM's will take care of it, whether a mute or ban if it continues.  It's also not easy to just permaban either since people can hide behind proxies.

I don't believe Aga is that greedy--if someone's acting a fool, he has no qualms banning em.
lol my mom didnt like when I said "oh God" just like that. Also no sex before marriage because the Bible says so. Then she died and I had to raise myself and my eyes opened. I am christian, but God = love. Not God = Bible. Bible is written by humans, not by God himself.
And yes, ot does have to do with Donations. Oh if you only knew.. oh xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

Some factual errors in your post:Not all, nor most, muslims have very young wives.

The vast majority of muslims in fact does not murder children, nor do they randomly chop off limbs.

You are parotting propaganda.
There are over 1 billion muslims in this world, the majority are normal people.

You are , however, doing a great job at living up to the ignorant american religious nutjob stereotype. (Yes, I mean the stereotype, I'm not saying this is average for any group.)
This stereotype being:

Ignorant.
Arrogant.
Condescending.
Self righteous.
Racist.

Just a few words that come to mind when reading your post.
LMFAO, YOU STILL DID NOT READ THAT I SAID, AND FEW TIMES "N O T   A L L   M U S L I M S", and here you are stasing it as I did say "all of them". Wanna see some videos of a live action killing? And live action burning a man down or chopping off his limbs? Who said I am American? LOL kid, you are ignorant. Go learn something, then come to me.

Lemme make it clear for you..... N O T A L L O F T H E M U S L I M P O P U L A T I O N   get it now? LOL!!!!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
LMFAO, YOU STILL DID NOT READ THAT I SAID, AND FEW TIMES "N O T   A L L   M U S L I M S", and here you are stasing it as I did say "all of them". Wanna see some videos of a live action killing? And live action burning a man down or chopping off his limbs? Who said I am American? LOL kid, you are ignorant. Go learn something, then come to me.

Lemme make it clear for you..... N O T A L L O F T H E M U S L I M P O P U L A T I O N   get it now? LOL!!!!

You are implying there is a significant amount of muslims doing so.

You are wrong.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
who cares about muslims, stop wasting space on forum
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Chire

idk what black people told you that nigga means homie, but they are incorrect nigga/nigger simply means black person. I grew up in Russia, and in Russia nigga/nigger mean a black person, no racism intended. I came to the US and here if a white person says nigga/nigger its racist, sure i stopped using that word. Keep in mind that black people do use the word, and its ok for them to use it. I feel like its just plain stupidity a word is as racist as you make it be.
As to the "modern christian", im sorry but you simply dont understand christianity or religion. Tell me have you read the Bible? Christianity is not about shoving the Bible into other peoples throats. Also when you say Muslims are different they get offended easier and so on. Who are you, what Christian are you? I am Armenian I get offended over everything - if youre not my friend you cant joke with me. What does religion have to do with a person getting offended fast?
By your post i can tell that you are ignorant and racist, even if you dont want to admit it/dont think you are
LOL WHEN DID I SAY I WILL SHOVE A BIBLE UP YOUR THROATHS? I SAID I WONT!!!!!!!!!!!! are you all BLIND? I am orthodox christian. And even seeing on internet some JOKES , I do NOT get offended! Its called having HUMOR!
Please tell me again how am I racist? Because I dont jump on people on every "nigga" word? I sure WILL jump if I see someone insulting someone else based on their race! Which means if a person says "sup my nigga" I WONT do anything, but if he says "sup nasty filthy NIGGER" I WILL DO SOMETHING! Get your shit glasses fixed and clean your monitors before ***ing attacking me, and READ CAREFULY WHAT I WROTE!
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Chire

You are implying there is a significant amount of muslims doing so.

You are wrong.
Where and when did I say "MOST" of them? Or where and when did I say "MAJORITY"? Nope, I do not see it. Please read carefuly before jumping on a person for no ***ing aparent reason.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
LOL WHEN DID I SAY I WILL SHOVE A BIBLE UP YOUR THROATHS? I SAID I WONT!!!!!!!!!!!! are you all BLIND? I am orthodox christian. And even seeing on internet some JOKES , I do NOT get offended! Its called having HUMOR!
Please tell me again how am I racist? Because I dont jump on people on every "nigga" word? I sure WILL jump if I see someone insulting someone else based on their race! Which means if a person says "sup my nigga" I WONT do anything, but if he says "sup nasty filthy NIGGER" I WILL DO SOMETHING! Get your shit glasses fixed and clean your monitors before ***ing attacking me, and READ CAREFULY WHAT I WROTE!
are you mad kuz ur stupid?
hell yea

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Where and when did I say "MOST" of them? Or where and when did I say "MAJORITY"? Nope, I do not see it. Please read carefuly before jumping on a person for no ***ing aparent reason.

I understand that simple english may be difficult for someone with your background.
Let me explain, significant does not equate most.
I won't hold that misinterpretation against you though, from the sheer ignorance you displayed in your other posts I'm sure it was a sincere mistake.

Your posts, all of them, imply that the things you mentioned are a common, or at the very least not uncommon, issue amongst muslims in general.
You are wrong.

No amount of big red capslock is going to change that.

We all know that capslock, insults & big text make you more right, duh.

They took the time to hold down the shift key, they must know what they are talking about.

Offline Chire

LMAO, who said I am mad at all? I am just frustrated by the REAL ignorance coming from your side. I am racist? Sure thats why my CLOSEST friend is a BLACK girl who I call my twin sister. And thats why I hang with ASIANS also and what not. Yup, total racist. Racism lvl over 9000!
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
so many butthurt randoms, why no1 close this thread its full of clowns
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Chire

I understand that simple english may be difficult for someone with your background.
Let me explain, significant does not equate most.
I won't hold that misinterpretation against you though, from the sheer ignorance you displayed in your other posts I'm sure it was a sincere mistake.

Your posts, all of them, imply that the things you mentioned are a common, or at the very least not uncommon, issue amongst muslims in general.
You are wrong.

No amount of big red capslock is going to change that.

We all know that capslock, insults & big text make you more right, duh.

They took the time to hold down the shift key, they must know what they are talking about.
The red and caps lock was for people like you and Odna to understand some things that you did not understand. But hey, I do understand you. Poor thingie living indoors, doesnt get much study on other peoples cultures and says I am bad because I love to investigate stuffs like that? And cause I have the BALLS to speak up about it? Sure, I will be ignorant and w/e you want me to be in that case babe. Ill let you think w.e you two want ;)
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
so many butthurt randoms, why no1 close this thread its full of clowns
He's right gm,close it

Offline Chire

He's right gm,close it
Seby, go report me for being "racist" QQ I love Japan so much but Im racist :'(
Aps assasin

Dph assasin