Epic Perfect World

New Helm and Tome lvl 8 & lvl 9 idea

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
This will unbalance the server. Pvp will suck. Server will suck. (Tomes)

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
10 from tomes and 10 from helm. yes, so much of work :) whole 30 minutes.
You think i talk about ur stupid idea with the add for item? It's the bullsh1t that will be after this will cause unbalance and he'll have to fix the sh1t did. NH it's enough hard to balance already.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead
You think i talk about ur stupid idea with the add for item? It's the bullsh1t that will be after this will cause unbalance and he'll have to fix the sh1t did. NH it's enough hard to balance already.
by some reason i dont really care what you thinking of or speaking about :) but, question goes to you too and for everyone saying "this will unbalance everything, im quitting if u add this  :'( :'( :'(" and all like this. what do you mean by saying "unbalance"?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
by some reason i dont really care what you thinking of or speaking about :) but, question goes to you too and for everyone saying "this will unbalance everything, im quitting if u add this  :'( :'( :'(" and all like this. what do you mean by saying "unbalance"?
wat
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Tanking classes camping defences so they won't get dead. When they see target vulnerable=kill
Classes killing with big damage/decent def and kiting able so they won't get sh1tted(Like a EA/Sin with base of 80 def level <3333)
So ye..there are plenty classes that can be OP= NOT BALANCE IN GAME.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Tanking classes camping defences so they won't get dead. When they see target vulnerable=kill
Classes killing with big damage/decent def and kiting able so they won't get sh1tted(Like a EA/Sin with base of 80 def level <3333)
you are right!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Just to be clear. This suggestions sucks big chicks with d1cks.
Tanky classes supposed to be tanky :) but you as sin or ea or whatever you are would get the same bonuses that are including physical damage taken reducement to get less damage from tanky barbs and bm's and def lvl boost to reduce seekers metal damage. or you are sure that your class dont have enough skills to fight them back?:)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Tanky classes supposed to be tanky :) but you as sin or ea or whatever you are would get the same bonuses that are including physical damage taken reducement to get less damage from tanky barbs and bm's and def lvl boost to reduce seekers metal damage. or you are sure that your class dont have enough skills to fight them back?:)
? Not talking about that.
If i get any class bullying me on a char i change char like feg and i floor with mystic cause mystic takes sh1t out of any class.
Problem is the boost of defence on Barbs and Blademasters + psyhics,that would make them unkillable when they camp def:) Atm they are just fine,able to kill them,able to get killed. But going with more def for them will make DDs just spam like mad,then 1lucky zerk critic or a psy critic on u and u're down cause u can't floor them enough fast(by fast i mean be4 they floor u)
So let's not take this in a side of chat where u don't wanna be(what i can floor(your mommy) and what floors me(your mommy's nudes) ,k?

PS: If u're going to be apawolla 2.0 atleast try to give in-game reasons why there should be added and what good they would do,saying that def boost is good,it's not;)
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2014, 09:18 pm by Seby

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
dude u are so fkin annoying please go back to pve .

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
dude u are so *bad word* annoying please go back to pve .
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Imho such "improvement" aka new lvl 9 tomes is kinda useless. Not only it will dmg somehow balance which is pretty not bad now but it will mean more farming and farming is not a thing that many ppl loves :x Not mentioning that ppl with such tomes would be really imba if they would fight against ppl with lower lvl tome. Cant imagine 1v1 events when half of ppl would have such tomes and half wouldnt. Besides those new tomes reminds the ones from S. server ;) Helmet - hmm maybe, but those ones (dragon) here are good. I know that new gears would always bring some new "fresh air" but it will also bring another working on balance + more farming. And amount of farming here isn't that low anyway.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Imho such "improvement" aka new lvl 9 tomes is kinda useless. Not only it will dmg somehow balance which is pretty not bad now but it will mean more farming and farming is not a thing that many ppl loves :x Not mentioning that ppl with such tomes would be really imba if they would fight against ppl with lower lvl tome. Cant imagine 1v1 events when half of ppl would have such tomes and half wouldnt. Besides those new tomes reminds the ones from S. server ;) Helmet - hmm maybe, but those ones (dragon) here are good. I know that new gears would always bring some new "fresh air" but it will also bring another working on balance + more farming. And amount of farming here isn't that low anyway.
nice
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team