Epic Perfect World

New Helm and Tome lvl 8 & lvl 9 idea

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I think they look fine,....Its not all about the pk,....this is a PVE sever....remember the little blue button in the upper right hand corner well that's for us people that want to quest, and grind peace....and your right...this isn't StormPw, so STOP acting like the players there and think of you PVE'ers here,....I like the higher stats and add-on's it makes for easier grinding, and questing.

u need these items to PVE ??

PVE too challenging atm ?

ask for tome with +100 slayer level then.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think they look fine,....Its not all about the pk,....this is a PVE sever....remember the little blue button in the upper right hand corner well that's for us people that want to quest, and grind peace....and your right...this isn't StormPw, so STOP acting like the players there and think of you PVE'ers here,....I like the higher stats and add-on's it makes for easier grinding, and questing.

Just remember this "Its not the gun that kills,....its the person knowing how to use it that does" in smaller words, its not the gear, its the skill.
So i'm up for some higher end gear,....sounds good to me.

Yes because attack and defence levels make a HUGE difference to pve
Forever in love

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Just remember this "Its not the gun that kills,....its the person knowing how to use it that does" in smaller words, its not the gear, its the skill.

Easier grinding and questing? I can already do any pve related thing on here while blindfolded and playing with my feet, you want to ruin the pvp balance (Which is almost as perfect as you can get it) to clear caves even easier than it already is? Get out of here.

Vegas

Yes let's ruin 1 big aspect of the game so you got something to PvE for, seems like the best idea ever

scatterer3

Even if this is a PvE server, you can easily farm anything. EPW is a light farm server, go play PWI, there's a lot to farm and grind. And yeah, A thousand miles of Mist + The Nightwatch, please... this is gonna make me sick... lol

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Adding any def lvl is a bad idea imo, same with atk lvl. But i like the lvl 8 tomes they barely give anything like what ill get 25 vit and 25 mag and 3 % crit. Its barely anything so it wont change much, you might think its pointless to even add that since its barely gone give any boost. But me personally i like new gear, even if its barely any better. I say no to the helm and lvl 9 tomes, but lvl 8 one is ok imo
hell yea

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
LVL 19 Helm:
Keeping all stats the same, because they are fine as they are +10 Def. Levels for every helm

Price: Dragon Helm + 200 supply tokens + 5 SoW

LVL 8 tomes:
The tender slaves + Divine Ignorance
Options:
 - STR+25
 - DEX+25
 - VIT+25
 - MAG+25
 - Accuracy+30%
 - Inetvel Between Hits-0.05seconds
 - Critical Hit Rate +3%

Price: The tender slaves + Divine Ignorance Tomes + 10 Tome Fragments

A Thousand Miles of Mist + The Nightwatch
Options:
 - STR+25
 - DEX+25
 - VIT+25
 - MAG+25
 - Reduce Physical damage taken +8%
 - Speed +1meter/second
 - Critical Hit Rate +2%
 - Channelling Time -3%

Price: A Thousand Miles of Mist + The Nightwatch + 10 Tome Fragments

LVL 9 tome:
The tender slaves + Divine Ignorance + A Thousand Miles of Mist + The Nightwatch + extra atack & def lvls
Options:
 - STR+25
 - DEX+25
 - VIT+25
 - MAG+25
 - Accuracy+30%
 - Inetvel Between Hits-0.05seconds
 - Critical Hit Rate +2%
 - Reduce Physical damage taken +8%
 - Speed +1meter/second
 - Channelling Time -3%
 - Atk. Level +20
 - Def. Level +30

Price: The tender slaves + Divine Ignorance + A Thousand Miles of Mist + The Nightwatch + 20 Tome Fragments

What would it give? A little atack boost and more survivability to all classes. Nothing would be ruined and PVP would become a little bit more complicated

Yea....I don't think people would go for it. Mainly because the stats your asking for are too OP....especially for that lv 9 tome....

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
next month we getting NH with reincarnation where we going get like double stats, but players afraid get some more stats from tome  :-\

Vegas

next month we getting NH with reincarnation where we going get like double stats, but players afraid get some more stats from tome  :-\

Double stats? 76 from reincarnating and its capped so you can only do it twice afaik, 152 more stat points but we get def from the new passives, war avatars, meridian etc. The only thing I worry about is the new spirit stat because idk how it works

Offline ~Talun~

Well as i see,....the pk'ers depend on gear not skill,....watch youtube there's low geared players taking out high end geared players......now that's skill.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Well as i see,....the pk'ers depend on gear not skill,....watch youtube there's low geared players taking out high end geared players......now that's skill.

What the *** are you talking about

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Double stats? 76 from reincarnating and its capped so you can only do it twice afaik, 152 more stat points but we get def from the new passives, war avatars, meridian etc. The only thing I worry about is the new spirit stat because idk how it works
kk, even if 152, but you can put them anywhere. Do you really think tome can break anything even more? I think lvl150 broke balance enough...

And I doubt we must worry about spirit things - Agatio dont like psy, so they will get nerfed one or another way  :-X

Offline ~Talun~

Wow what a mouth,.....you all complain about new gear, and how its going to mess up the pvp is what i'm talking about......be real....same old stuff get's boring after awhile,....put in new items, gear, you learn to work with it, not rage about it being OP, or throwing off a balance.

Vegas

And I doubt we must worry about spirit things
It increases PvP damage  :normal-9:

Vegas

Wow what a mouth,.....you all complain about new gear, and how its going to mess up the pvp is what i'm talking about......be real....same old stuff get's boring after awhile,....put in new items, gear, you learn to work with it, not rage about it being OP, or throwing off a balance.
Are you retarded? There will be new content with new horizons (new skills, pet evolution, new gear (war avatars),meridian, rebirthing etc)