Epic Perfect World

Reduce Fashion Weapons Costs

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
awesome idea bro lol, lets also reduce price of r8 so we can have all type heheh i aolwasy want try that new wiz combo sotne dew > morning dew shield heh
hell yea

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I have all weapon fashions from all classes,isn't hard o.o In 1 month u can get them all by farming xD Trading

scatterer3

Now, after all this time, it would be unfair for people who spend so much time to get them all for 400~700 EC each.

Good things are expensive, I heard.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I kinda enjoy collecting money for something I really want

but I still think that 30 gold for a reskin is too much

glad that we can at least turn them back to reskin tokens now
We can turn them in reskin tokens now?????how i never knew:c

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
We can turn them in reskin tokens now?????how i never knew:c
only male swords :(

Offline Drive

• 🌙

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Oh o.o
It's all about barbs and swords fashion:
Full patch notes:
- Barbarians can no longer use single sword weapon fashion due to bug with skills (fashion can be turned back into Weapon Fashion Token at PW Boutique Agent)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Just because you want something that's a little harder to get, doesnt mean the price should be reduced. I want an ipad but it doesnt mean I will go ask Apple to lower the price so I dont deter from my more important obligations. Just means I work a little harder to save.
When I played, I had three skins and I never slaved for them. It's nice to have something of value rather than having it handed.
You can always by the generic fash with coins at the Weap Fash NPC in the mean time.
The prices are fine, 450ec is really not a huge amount these days. TT, BH, NS and GM events make this amount in 2-3days max. It also encourages voting.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
+ The gold/vote has been increased..so it's even easier than be4...so atm it's easier to get than it was some months ago.

cevans1290

Just because you want something that's a little harder to get, doesnt mean the price should be reduced. I want an ipad but it doesnt mean I will go ask Apple to lower the price so I dont deter from my more important obligations. Just means I work a little harder to save.
When I played, I had three skins and I never slaved for them. It's nice to have something of value rather than having it handed.
You can always by the generic fash with coins at the Weap Fash NPC in the mean time.
The prices are fine, 450ec is really not a huge amount these days. TT, BH, NS and GM events make this amount in 2-3days max. It also encourages voting.
Veri true, I like what she says. But 2-3 days, is like 1-3 hours a day > But you're close, well it also depends on how long they are on '-' But yes, veri true Gn Tangle <3 Clearing up my answer easy :O ProHax?#

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Veri true, I like what she says. But 2-3 days, is like 1-3 hours a day > But you're close, well it also depends on how long they are on '-' But yes, veri true Gn Tangle <3 Clearing up my answer easy :O ProHax?#

Yush. Prohax gn skill.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

cevans1290

Yush. Prohax gn skill.
For guessing it can I get a reskin token? ;p I need get fren one, and too lazy farm 300 ST and 5 SoW for Tsumani F

Offline Griffith

• Characters: Gerrant, Heer
Thanks for all your enlightenment, i apologize for even creating this suggestion.

When death comes, rage comes.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Thanks for all your enlightenment, i apologize for even creating this suggestion.

u don't need to apologize when they were acting like monkey dikz only because they didn't like your suggestion

only male swords :(

whaaat? nooooooooooooooooooo...
noooooo!

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think everyhig is easy as it is. The gears are easy to get, leveling is easy, getting gold is easy, farmig is easy-ish too. Once you find ish getting everything you want it gets boring, if you still have something you want it gives you something to do, you play longer, if everything gets too easy it just turns boring and people quit faster.