Epic Perfect World

Mystics the broken class

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
the moment you show me a mystic that does half the things i do or frizzle does in 1v1 or laurice rozaria and other xpend mystics do in mass pk ill agree they need to be nerfed, for now i havent seen any, only mediocre mystics dying as soon as belief used; it's not a matter of imbalance, it's about how some play the class, and as some wr's are simply unbeatable, so are some sins, mystics, mages, wf's etc getting wrecked every time shouldnt lead to making imbalance threads and nerf requests, but make you learn your class
Are u guru from Romania? The hair fits

Offline Drive

• 🌙
the moment you show me a mystic that does half the things i do or frizzle does in 1v1 or laurice rozaria and other xpend mystics do in mass pk ill agree they need to be nerfed, for now i havent seen any, only mediocre mystics dying as soon as belief used; it's not a matter of imbalance, it's about how some play the class, and as some wr's are simply unbeatable, so are some sins, mystics, mages, wf's etc getting wrecked every time shouldnt lead to making imbalance threads and nerf requests, but make you learn your class
??????seby=frizzle loool

Offline Nea

• Game Master
??????seby=frizzle loool
if i know the account doesn't mean it's mine,cute tho

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
??????seby=frizzle loool

0.0  ???? rly???

Offline Drive

• 🌙
if i know the account doesn't mean it's mine,cute tho
I know it aint yours i just joking around kaysss?c: you=better than frizzle :

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I know it aint yours i just joking around kaysss?c: you=better than frizzle :
Frizzle #1,k.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
all class is broken lets quit game together.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Frizzle #1,k.
He wannabe you he full rondom D:

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
the moment you show me a mystic that does half the things i do or frizzle does in 1v1 or laurice rozaria and other xpend mystics do in mass pk

Have you changed your mind since your hiero'd me? </3

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I used to make tones of nerf posts. My posts were mostly directed towards pw design, not EPW creations.  EPW pvp is very dynamic and fun, even though it's higher lvl cap and high stats (like soulforce) sometimes enhances pw flaws.
It is sad to watch mystics fighting against some classes (like barbs, venos, psychics), the opponents are getting pushed around and stun-locked way too much. The only thing I can recommend would be having some of more all-rounded classes for pk, or just switching between different classes for different occasions.
When I approach a good mystic with my veno, if a fight takes longer than 2 mins, i just leave.
I saw Robert fighting with his mystic. He played smarter than most mystics, but against some classes he died like a fly.
Yes, mystics are very good in 1 vs 1 fights, but who cares, they are not even fun to play (my personal opinion ofc).

Robbert

I used to make tones of nerf posts. My posts were mostly directed towards pw design, not EPW creations.  EPW pvp is very dynamic and fun, even though it's higher lvl cap and high stats (like soulforce) sometimes enhances pw flaws.
It is sad to watch mystics fighting against some classes (like barbs, venos, psychics), the opponents are getting pushed around and stun-locked way too much. The only thing I can recommend would be having some of more all-rounded classes for pk, or just switching between different classes for different occasions.
When I approach a good mystic with my veno, if a fight takes longer than 2 mins, i just leave.
I saw Robert fighting with his mystic. He played smarter than most mystics, but against some classes he died like a fly.
Yes, mystics are very good in 1 vs 1 fights, but who cares, they are not even fun to play (my personal opinion ofc).
what?

Offline Runic

After reading this.... I think I feel a tumor.

Opulence

??????seby=frizzle loool
Is this a sick joke?? Whaaaaaat ..  :normal-2: :normal-5:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Is this a sick joke?? Whaaaaaat ..  :normal-2: :normal-5:
want hiero bug with tackling slash?

Opulence

want hiero bug with tackling slash?
So are you frizzle or no? That was the question. No mean pls  :normal-13: