Epic Perfect World

Mystics the broken class

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Robbert

No one plays mystics on storm because for awhile they truly were a broken class.  No one could touch them.  There damage was above and beyond what it ever should of been.  As soon as the problem was fixed....insta no more Mystics.  People simply moved on to the next OP class at the time.  When that was fixed they moved on to the next.  If you want to know what the highest powered classes are just look around.  You'll find most the server playing them.  So hate to tell you folks.  Mystic isn't OP at all.  If it truly were, they would be as common as sins or archers lol
wise man

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
No one plays mystics on storm because for awhile they truly were a broken class.  No one could touch them.  There damage was above and beyond what it ever should of been.  As soon as the problem was fixed....insta no more Mystics.  People simply moved on to the next OP class at the time.  When that was fixed they moved on to the next.  If you want to know what the highest powered classes are just look around.  You'll find most the server playing them.  So hate to tell you folks.  Mystic isn't OP at all.  If it truly were, they would be as common as sins or archers lol
and my main is an archer roflmao

scatterer3

lol i hit 30k+ without spark...i'm StuinerSyam if u dunno me...i can even heiro mystics..i can even send videos if u want :)

Not sure dude, not sure enough...  :-\

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Also why do you keep starting all the nerf qq threads,is annoying :-\

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Mentalista lv QQer right ther. get kill twice by a class,and make topic about et. keep it up... YOU MY=IDOL :normal-25:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
He's not wrong about mystics.

Mystics are OP as fk....in 1on1.

Get floored easy in mass.
People do a lot more mass than 1v1 pk here.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Mystic super op class when you know what you have to do, I dont know how to play mystic that`s why I say they suck  :'(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Dude,mystic is not op,it's just the absorb sh1t that deals much damage,and for that will forever be EVIL WARD.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Mystic super op class when you know what you have to , I dont know how to play mystic that`s why I say they suck  :'(do
i think that sums it up.  must mean your not meant to truly know your class and be better than other people.  ahh well guess we all need to faceroll when we pk so its fair to everyone.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
No class is op.

The only thing that is irritating me lately  are those elemental pots that eat through Heavy armor like 123 drop. :rolleyes:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
No class is op.

The only thing that is irritating me lately  are those elemental pots that eat through Heavy armor like 123 drop. :rolleyes:

Those been around since 1.3, nothing new + you sacrifice your ability to use IG/Sutra/Dew/Whatever when you use an elemental pot.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
name the mystic that make you shiver
lol kid ur not good
hell yea

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Those been around since 1.3, nothing new + you sacrifice your ability to use IG/Sutra/Dew/Whatever when you use an elemental pot.
Complaining about elemental pots? these people never fail to amaze me.

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
everyone hush and listen to my knowledge no class is broken or ''to op'' if u can qq about any  class it'd be psychics cuz of the high soulforce but they are still killable every class can be killed by every class learn how to do it and stop qq'ing about nerfing classes learn how to play or uninstall...if u qq about ig pots they are rly ez to get do basequest get ig pots its not the person ur fightings fault that u came to pk unprepared