Epic Perfect World

For DD Clerics :P

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
With all respect she went for def stuff, from what I know LeiZo is DD ep so he went for atk. If I'd have def +2 neck, belt and 2 rings then yea maybe my ep could tank as much as hers or maybe more.  :-\
Dont want hurt your feelings but your  cleric not tanky at all  :sad:

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
Thing what I don't understand is, why the hell would you go DD as a cleric? I mean clerics are mostly used as supports, and I think that's how they are meant to be used, just look at their skills. If you want to DD, why don't you simply play wizard, veno, mystic or psy as magic characters?
actually EP with unltraviolet dance deals a hax damage than all other casters...Ep=best DD but no one want EP as DD cuz almost all EP's are HA built for mass Pk purpose
$y@M

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Dont want hurt your feelings but your  cleric not tanky at all  :sad:
You don't even know my ep, ijs. And she's tanky enough  :-\ Sorry I don't waste my st on getting def on neck/belt and ring  ;D she's DD after all <3

Keep dreaming, Ana_ is way beyond you.
Honestly idc o.o I dont even want my EP support '-'. Gz to her making a tanky ep.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Keep dreaming, Ana_ is way beyond you.

#1 slave ep 2k14,heal wr for 25% of max hp and cant even lift pants of the floor alone  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-12:

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
 DD EP Haters everywhere D:

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
watt DD EP is very much viable idk why ppl find it weird, idk which takes more skill support or DD, but i do know DD EP can deal massive damage and beat most classes 1vs1
hell yea

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
DD clerics aren't much usefull... thats why i changed to full support mode :T