Epic Perfect World

For DD Clerics :P

Offline deiliuxis

• BlaBla
  • BlaBla
Okay so hi all , i am just wanna help some peoples asking how to play as DD cleric so there it is.PvP With cleric is not very hard if you get r8 gears like Reduce Phy demage taken or you wear one Phy Ring for better def . If you Don't , then it's a bit harder.Remember YOU ARE CLERIC you have heals , insta purify , and demon/sage buff 100% phy def bonus don't forget that to . With my cleric self buffed with one Phy Ring i have like 30k def with 100% def bonus from demon Stream of Rejuvenation( Dont use phy Ring if you wanna DD More).Btw about demon and sage cleric , sage is more about survivability , bec of better heals procs , demon better for DD because of better dmg bonus.Okay so if you want pvp with cleric GET MORAI SKILL , all of them.Remember if you go to Violet Dance you lose you heals , so don't forget use Plume Shell and 79/100 lvls Buffs Guardian Light,Wings of Protection.Just wait for good moment and use Seal of the God , they cant purify that as i know . Then go to Violet Dance , and try debuff him(Elemental Seal,Dimension Seal , Absorb Soul , Magical Shackle-DONT USE THAT VS SEEKERS) don't forget sleep only stay for 10 sec , so after 9 sec use Chromatic Seal , after debuffs use Spirit Gift if you demon it gives GOOD attack bonus and use Mark of Weakness , then use some Attack Skills its all about you now , all classes have they Cons FIND THOSE CONS , btw if player use 3 spark or smth dont forget to seal them .. They just waste 3 spark then , For those who think cleric only support class *** them :D . Dont scared of using Plume Shell vs aps class mana charm cd is low so you dont get lose of mana . I am not Best cleric but as i far know i am not the most noob one :) , pm here for more information you need .

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask

Angelica

Thing what I don't understand is, why the hell would you go DD as a cleric? I mean clerics are mostly used as supports, and I think that's how they are meant to be used, just look at their skills. If you want to DD, why don't you simply play wizard, veno, mystic or psy as magic characters?

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
They want to try something different and metal mages do hurt :P
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Thing what I don't understand is, why the hell would you go DD as a cleric? I mean clerics are mostly used as supports, and I think that's how they are meant to be used, just look at their skills. If you want to DD, why don't you simply play wizard, veno, mystic or psy as magic characters?
I 1 shoted a 150 sin with 140  demon cleric i also easily kill other 150s LA and HA classes 'dd cleric whynot :-\ :-\

Offline Drive

• 🌙
They want to try something different and metal mages do hurt :P
^

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ty alot for your help, going to be better now.

And, developer try to make cleric a canon/DD class since Genesis update.
It's just than support build is alot more easy to play and requiere alot less skills and knowledge.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask

I think it's a viable option for solo pk and 1v1s, it brings a new aspect to the class and their skills are pretty cool/different to other classes. People choose to be a DD cleric simply because it suits the way they would like to play a magic dd class, just as some feel suited to psy or veno etc. Or sometimes they want to go DD mode when they're usually support and they'd rather stay on their cleric than be on a different class.

Since you get violet dance, which removes a lot of healing skills and changes its dynamic, it's almost like a different class entirely, and gives that class that always has to support a means of being different and actually killing something.

But in mass, I have no idea why people think DD clerics > Support clerics.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
As DD ( if you know how to play it ) in my opinion best one is ep and exactly that's why, it have a lot of support skills which gives them a lot defense, also if you know how to make your combos even clerics can 2shot ppl. c: It's up to everyone how they want to play their classes.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants

I think it's a viable option for solo pk and 1v1s, it brings a new aspect to the class and their skills are pretty cool/different to other classes. People choose to be a DD cleric simply because it suits the way they would like to play a magic dd class, just as some feel suited to psy or veno etc. Or sometimes they want to go DD mode when they're usually support and they'd rather stay on their cleric than be on a different class.

Since you get violet dance, which removes a lot of healing skills and changes its dynamic, it's almost like a different class entirely, and gives that class that always has to support a means of being different and actually killing something.

But in mass, I have no idea why people think DD clerics > Support clerics.

Yes, but..

Pur magic Clerics > support build Clerics = different gears
DD or Support Clerics = different gameplay ( can't be compared )

Support build on cleric look like a lack of skills for me.
I understand people go HA/vit/str build to support, it help and it requiere less skills/rapidity/attention.
But pur magic cleric when you play it well can tank more than support build type clerics, better heals and can AA in small PK. However pur magic cleric rely more on their skills than on a broken build.

As DD ( if you know how to play it ) in my opinion best one is ep and exactly that's why, it have a lot of support skills which gives them a lot defense, also if you know how to make your combos even clerics can 2shot ppl. c: It's up to everyone how they want to play their classes.

Veno and Mystic and Psychic and Wiz are from far alot better than Clerics as DD and even in 1v1 Veno and Mystic are alot better than clerics. It's like compare pur str barb and cata barb damage.

PS: opinion for this server.

Offline Elena

Yes, but..

Pur magic Clerics > support build Clerics = different gears
DD or Support Clerics = different gameplay ( can't be compared )

Support build on cleric look like a lack of skills for me.
I understand people go HA/vit/str build to support, it help and it requiere less skills/rapidity/attention.
But pur magic cleric when you play it well can tank more than support build type clerics, better heals and can AA in small PK. However pur magic cleric rely more on their skills than on a broken build.

Veno and Mystic and Psychic and Wiz are from far alot better than Clerics as DD and even in 1v1 Veno and Mystic are alot better than clerics. It's like compare pur str barb and cata barb damage.

PS: opinion for this server.
I agree with you but clerics can be better DDs in some ways.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail

With all respect to your cleric skills, but Ana much more tanky as you are. Unless you think she are more pro and could tank without HA?  :-[

Offline Elena

With all respect to your cleric skills, but Ana much more tanky as you are. Unless you think she are more pro and could tank without HA?  :-[
With all respect she went for def stuff, from what I know LeiZo is DD ep so he went for atk. If I'd have def +2 neck, belt and 2 rings then yea maybe my ep could tank as much as hers or maybe more.  :-\

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
With all respect she went for def stuff, from what I know LeiZo is DD ep so he went for atk. If I'd have def +2 neck, belt and 2 rings then yea maybe my ep could tank as much as hers or maybe more.  :-\

Keep dreaming, Ana_ is way beyond you.

It's just than support build is alot more easy to play and requiere alot less skills and knowledge.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
My cleric is DD and my veno is Support.Am i wrong? D: