Epic Perfect World

Morai and Gear

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
We make ec easy to get, your in dragon and level 150 on your first week. What does that leave you to do, until we add more endgame content you will just be pking over and over, the idea of demonic/dragon is to give you something to work for.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
You can farm quite nice quantities of EC in GV, as well as level to 150 there while doing it for one.
Then theres also  BH, 1 BH gives you some EC, and then the blue/purple quest possibly another 50/100 each. 
Other events like spider, ares, random mob invasions. They all give some EC & nice stuff. Not to mention the weekly events like Celestial Tigers (Gives lots of EC & usefull stuff)

Dragon gear may not be as quick and easy in no time as the rest but it by no means requires a creditcard.
yeah i am aware of the diffrent event you can attend to get ec. i did theater of blood today i hear u can trade the hearts for ec. and i had about 100 hearts and just my luck. a 140 bm with demonic gear and a demonic sword hit me for 30k. *145 full nirv barb* i was mad xD i dident know a bm could do 30k!!! D: or am i imagining things
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
yeah i am aware of the diffrent event you can attend to get ec. i did theater of blood today i hear u can trade the hearts for ec. and i had about 100 hearts and just my luck. a 140 bm with demonic gear and a demonic sword hit me for 30k. *145 full nirv barb* i was mad xD i dident know a bm could do 30k!!! D: or am i imagining things

He had Ashura: Destroyer

It is a very powerful weapon with a 20% chance to weaken (1 shot to kill by any class) the user.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
xD okay thank god. i was like O.O did i just get hit for 30k xD i though maybe i read the number wrong or was going crazy lol most 140 bm only hit em for about 150-200 the 145 on other hand do 300-600  ;)
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline CENT

i like the idea of morai gear bein a step up from nirvy but less than dragon. there is a large gap between the 2 for those of us who dont power level or have time for endless gv. some just enjoy to farm.

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
i like the idea of morai gear bein a step up from nirvy but less than dragon. there is a large gap between the 2 for those of us who dont power level or have time for endless gv. some just enjoy to farm.
like normal pwi has the lvl 95 moari gear why not have the same stuff. except stronger like the dragon. and not only based best on pvp :3
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline CENT

;) that works too  :D

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
It would be nice if the gear didn't have the same stats as most the rest of it .-. seems like all gear is the same with just an increase and maybe 1 added stat.

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
Dragon gear isn't that hard..

I started my first char and in 3 weeks i was 150 with full dragon... (events and doing bh on several chars being main source of ecs.)

Otherway of getting ecs: duo 145 mobs with 1-2 zhen aoe chars (skills like vortex), by this i mean multi acc.... im doing it on a not so new laptop so yes its possible...
GV, i gain around 100ec a day from this. I pick ppl i trust and if i dont i do GV at harpy room. Takes 20min more, but i dont waste 1.5 hour grinding new oecs.
Grinding nirv/frost mats and sell them for coins-buy ecs/dragon/tokens/demonics/valuable items to trade for ecs/gear.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3