Epic Perfect World

Exodus - PK Video by Cynix

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
it certainly was fun..  yea.. we did get pushed at the start.. everytime we pushed you guys ducks sigged behind us with all the EAs and what not screwed us up unfortunately .. but still that did give us a bit of challenge and i for one enjoyed that very much xD   

i'm editing Epic Perfect World - Exodus vol. 2 .. atm.. with the second half of this video ,... hopefully will be up soon..

but that really was a good fun fight.. u guys put up a good defence after ducks left.. took us a while to end the pk.

That will be interesting to see. I look forward to it.  And yeah man.. those Ducks made it interesting lol.  I feel like they gave up on you guys and switched to sigging on us halfway through.  I think I did a pretty decent job switching the sides of the fight by spamming holy path and resigging whenever i saw them.  3way fights definitely make things more fun.  By the end, you guys definitely had us though.  I don't mind losing a couple rounds as long as it's still a decent fight ^_^

Only 4 songs? I want my $0 I paid for this back.

Yeah I dunno what I'm doin man.  I'll shoot for 15 songs next time D:

If you're nice, maybe you will be allowed in our PK videos  >:(
Pls  :normal-46:
I'm basically 40

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
That will be interesting to see. I look forward to it.  And yeah man.. those Ducks made it interesting lol.  I feel like they gave up on you guys and switched to sigging on us halfway through.  I think I did a pretty decent job switching the sides of the fight by spamming holy path and resigging whenever i saw them.  3way fights definitely make things more fun.  By the end, you guys definitely had us though.  I don't mind losing a couple rounds as long as it's still a decent fight ^_^
\

yea, same xD

spamming holy path and resigging whenever i saw them.
i saw that, but we couldn't do the same,  we just had 1 Marshall on, so we couldn't sig that often or rg due to cd x.x fun fight still no doubt.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Sarju

that text covering chat box tho LEELELEELELELEE

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
yes lel0 xD

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
It is quality artwork yes
I'm basically 40

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
This music though.

Veri nice pks.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
This music though.

Veri nice pks.

I was a little worried about my selection this time around lol.  Didn't put as much time into it.  Thanks though :3
I'm basically 40

Insanity

any pk when >me< online =))))))))))))))))))

Vegas

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned

u need reach lv  before  make acc on forum  :smiley:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Need set special alarm clock :(

All pk when = class time
I'm basically 40