Epic Perfect World

Aps sin godly!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Ok,back on topic
This isn't about THE GAMEPLAY OF SIN with no tidal ad,immunes..pills,and so on,as u all know sin is squishi and u can force him use immunes and waste genie be4 tidal overs.1
This is about the BIG ATK LVL ABUSE that is atm.
Being 2,86/3.33 base means 3.33 with windshield or even 4. at 60 atk lvls...that makes u hit in arcanes 3k NO CRITIC.and as u now know,there's been a changing in sin playtype,they seen the dph sins 2nd sparking in 1v1 cause it's the boost of damage to make dph viable in sin vs sin...or sin vs other class,that dph needs to drop people easier,aps sins got that way of aps also-> They boost damage from the average of 31k-40k to 43k+ so it's like..from 3k to 5k/base no critic. At 2.50 aps...that damage is..ok i guess,but at 4.00 and 3.33 base IS ALREADY A PURE HIERO BUG. That damage just means atleast 3 critics out of 4. => 10k 10k 10k 5k = 35k/sec. That is not ok doe. That is the hp of any magic class + 4k. k? If u nerf the top u'd get sins with 2.50 base(if they have 3x int wrist,if not 2,22-> forcing them to use top dragon) and the damage will be ok like that. That aps was meant to be as dragon spark or relentless finisher 124 str for 4.00 or 5.00,not as A BASE from r8.
Removing the top interval would just make the job,giving instead of interval between hits -> Physical defence 9%(Cause it's already hard to get it) or 2x dex. :)

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I agree with this thread i recently got 3.33 base sin r8 and its so op hierobug anything on the way. It should be nerfed - deleted from the game asap, dph sin ftw
Looool

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I have changed my mind pls dont remove it i like being op lelo  :normal-1:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I have changed my mind pls dont remove it i like being op lelo  :normal-1:
Ahaha are you occult windshield spam sin no skill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Sigh, Archers can heiro bug as well y'know?, you just cast the right Skills at half 3/4 HP. Dafok, did you seriously say 10k accuracy? are you FULL STR EA or wearing Dex tome? cause both things are equally dumb. Magic RING IS VIALBE ON ARCHERS, you just have to wear 2 phy ornys, Ok NP, 16k Phy defense, is that so illogical for you?

An archer deals 12-17k crit per skill, you seriously think 2 skills are not enough to kill a LA?

On sins APS hiero, YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT PLAY SIN MUCH, I can hierobug with dragon as fast as i do with full rank8. Want proofs? tell me where you are right now in game and i will do it. Want lessons on how to avoid HIEROS FROM SIN? Simple, pop up a phy defense choco. Cant afford? then Change to def weapon. Dont have a def weapon? then move every 2 seconds. Too lazy to move every 2 seconds? get BM and cleric buff. THat simple, Sin wont be able to hiero bug you and he will be practically half dead cause he used all his genie's energy to try to hiero you and failed.

This is exactly where you think "Oh, I can do something to kill him".
How can you compare CT EA with Aps sin, my sin has sht gear and it takes little to no effort to kill full CT r8 geared eas on him. Obviously your aps gear is too dear to you and thats where your argument comes from. I can take more time writing stuff and proving my point, but i wont because ive already stated how i feel on this
hell yea

Offline Triality#1

How can you compare CT EA with Aps sin, my sin has sht gear and it takes little to no effort to kill full CT r8 geared eas on him. Obviously your aps gear is too dear to you and thats where your argument comes from. I can take more time writing stuff and proving my point, but i wont because ive already stated how i feel on this
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
APS sin is OP, no skill needed. CT EA= Max skill needed.

Offline _skai

• _Skai (Raging Tides)
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oB-ZEsczGc
  • Characters: xXSkaiXx
  • Faction: Raven
Hmmmm...
This is only a personal opinion from a former R9rrr+12 Sin, But you're all completely wrong; With that said let me explain,I've played PWI Beta,  I've made Videos. I've been the hinge in my faction to win the TW, I've even been the deciding factor in who will would win NW numerous times; And do you know how I did it? By skill spamming, Not sheer aps. . I have a base A.p.s of 3.33/5.0{capped} while sparked and I can honestly say it only really helps to farm in PvE more then any other circumstance, See the problem is, You can't just simply a.p.s a barb to death, They have stuns, Crowd control skills, I've seen full r8+12 barbs take on a full squad of r9's in PWI and single handily win, Now... Why do you suppose that is? It's because he knows his friggen class and doesn't Q_Q about every little thing. Instead he took the time to understand the class he was up against and how to recognize what skills were being used against him so he could accurately counter those skills at the right time, Being ANY class in pw takes one thing, knowledge. And anyone who can't agree is either A. A moron; or B. a Q_Q Cash player that so desperately needs the sins a.p.s to be nerfed so they can calm to be O.P, And what will happen then? Don't you suppose eventually people will start to say that the barb is to O.P and want him nerfed? I believe so. I can just imagine it now, "we've all been nerfed so hard that the barb has too much HP to even take down anymore, It's like fighting a world boss Q_Q;" xD I wish you people could've seen beta and how every class meshed so perfectly together, The battle of epic proportions.. Now then with all of that said coming from a True PW player. Go Q_Q some more. .   
Leave a trail of blood to find your way home...

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
APS sin is OP, no skill needed. CT EA= Max skill needed.
i never said aps sin doesnt take skill and ct ea does areashii
hell yea

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:14 pm by ♪

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
Hmmmm...
This is only a personal opinion from a former R9rrr+12 Sin, But you're all completely wrong; With that said let me explain,I've played PWI Beta,  I've made Videos. I've been the hinge in my faction to win the TW, I've even been the deciding factor in who will would win NW numerous times; And do you know how I did it? By skill spamming, Not sheer aps. . I have a base A.p.s of 3.33/5.0{capped} while sparked and I can honestly say it only really helps to farm in PvE more then any other circumstance, See the problem is, You can't just simply a.p.s a barb to death, They have stuns, Crowd control skills, I've seen full r8+12 barbs take on a full squad of r9's in PWI and single handily win, Now... Why do you suppose that is? It's because he knows his friggen class and doesn't Q_Q about every little thing. Instead he took the time to understand the class he was up against and how to recognize what skills were being used against him so he could accurately counter those skills at the right time, Being ANY class in pw takes one thing, knowledge. And anyone who can't agree is either A. A moron; or B. a Q_Q Cash player that so desperately needs the sins a.p.s to be nerfed so they can calm to be O.P, And what will happen then? Don't you suppose eventually people will start to say that the barb is to O.P and want him nerfed? I believe so. I can just imagine it now, "we've all been nerfed so hard that the barb has too much HP to even take down anymore, It's like fighting a world boss Q_Q;" xD I wish you people could've seen beta and how every class meshed so perfectly together, The battle of epic proportions.. Now then with all of that said coming from a True PW player. Go Q_Q some more. .   
Its not the barb being good, its the sins being bad. But then again its PWI, maybe aps sins there dont use skills and just auto attack - pls count how many stuns a barb has, and how many are gone go thru the tidal also pls count how many stuns sins have and how many anti stuns a barb has, ~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2014, 10:21 am by Odna
hell yea

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
Lemme save you all some time .... nothing is gonna change . xD
The only nerfs on this server happened in 1.3 ... when aga cared abt balance
From 1.4 the only thing the server got are boosts for every class for classes who didn't even need it ....
You can talk for hours ... If you want , Ima just trying to save you some time ...

P.S : the new patch will break more stuff then you can think of ...  :tiger-43:
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Hmmmm...

Nobody cares about the opinion of a PWI'er, and none of those things you said apply to this server.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Hmmmm...
Now then with all of that said coming from a True PW player. Go Q_Q some more. .[/b]    [/color]

Why nobody seen that true PW player at PK places?  :))

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Ct EA's can hit while kitting, so it's not hard to kill sins on a ct EA.  :normal-18:

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Off topic but i love how people claim they had r9rrr in original server and chose to downgrade to a private server. Im pretty sure pwi isnt THAT shit that you would come to a third party server with gear that good. Who you trynna impress? The women here who are actually men? Or the little girls that are actually Fbi? But yeah whatever floats your boat.

As for this thread, sin realted qq is getting real old. There should be a notice that pops up before posting that says "Something about sins? Trust me that its been fu****g done before dont waste your time". I know everyone has their right to say stuff but ffs, sinqq gets real old real fast.
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2014, 11:48 am by Vengeous ~