Epic Perfect World

Aps sin godly!

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
Hope "developer" don't take it bad, but like on others server,  they know nothing about balance or they don't act like they know with their customs.

Sins and Mystics are totaly unbalanced because of customs gears.
* R8 make aps sins (only) broken.
* Channeling make Mystics broken.

Clerics and Veno are a bit unbalanced too because of their skills.
ofc mystics the broken class
$y@M

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Full r8 sins should be nerfed.  They were given extra attack levels for the hope of making DpH a viable option.  However, this just pushed every sin to strive for interval tops to maintain aps with extra attack levels that sins do not need. 

Seeing as attack levels for sin r8 were boosted only for the purpose of DpH, and full r8 2.86/3.33 sin is clearly broken; something should indeed be done.  Just my opinion.
I'm basically 40

Robbert

i made them look broken

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Idk they're only OP in 1v1 and small PK but since they take no skill to play they could be nerfed to trash idc
You talking about ego maniac who always go solo, but try fight AA sins squad, or at least 3 of them, everyone death link somebody from your side and attacking same target. No way to survive  :-\

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Full r8 sins should be nerfed.  They were given extra attack levels for the hope of making DpH a viable option.  However, this just pushed every sin to strive for interval tops to maintain aps with extra attack levels that sins do not need. 

Seeing as attack levels for sin r8 were boosted only for the purpose of DpH, and full r8 2.86/3.33 sin is clearly broken; something should indeed be done.  Just my opinion.
Most sins can't even reach 2.86 base.

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Most sins can't even reach 2.86 base.
nobody care r8 isnt meant to aps, remove aps from r8 = problem solved and give those who had 3x int wrist and 2xint chest 3x dex and problem solved

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Hope "developer" don't take it bad, but like on others server,  they know nothing about balance or they don't act like they know with their customs.

Sins and Mystics are totaly unbalanced because of customs gears.
* R8 make aps sins (only) broken.
* Channeling make Mystics broken.

Clerics and Veno are a bit unbalanced too because of their skills.
Everyone in own mind will agree with you - these 4 classes are more broken as casting archers. Only problem how to tell that to Agatio?

And another problem  - you gotsolution for this? Anyone got ideas? NH update can be server chance bring balance back...

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Everyone in own mind will agree with you - these 4 classes are more broken as casting archers. Only problem how to tell that to Agatio?

And another problem  - you gotsolution for this? Anyone got ideas? NH update can be server chance bring balance back...

Yes,

Remove intervalle bonus from r8 sin set
Remove channeling bonus from r8 mystic set + increase their def/atk lvl (10 or 20 more def/atk lvl need to be tested )

Nerf Magical Shackle, increase cd time of SOG for cleric, Remove Purify Weapon.
Can't talk about Veno don't know enough this class to give a good solution.

Remove channeling bless for archer and X-Bow without channeling
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2014, 06:23 pm by LeiZo

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Yes,

Remove intervalle bonus from r8 sin set
Remove channeling bonus from r8 mystic set + increase their def/atk lvl (10 or 20 more def/atk lvl need to be tested )

Nerf Magical Shackle, increase cd time of SOG for cleric, Remove Purify.
Can't talk about Veno don't know enough this class to give a good solution.

Remove channeling bless for archer and X-Bow without channeling

I am not sure but I think it's just impossible to remove non fixed stats items. So only way to change something it's add something. That gear wise. And I suggested add pdef blessing. We could add them for tests for few days - server wont get broken by these blessings for few days and if they wont work players wont get them anymore on daily reset.

Skill cant be edited much either. Maybe CD can be edited, but shackle nerfing sounds impossible.

So after all only NH avatars are way to change things. But if Agatio going to test them only with  small team again it can end even worse as it now  :-\

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
Possible.
We shouldn't add anything to balance this server.
I don't like your solution.
Skills can be edited.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
nobody care r8 isnt meant to aps, remove aps from r8 = problem solved and give those who had 3x int wrist and 2xint chest 3x dex and problem solved
+1 ,just remove interval from top of sin :) Done. No more 3.33/2,86 base sins..only op sins would be the ones with 3x int wrist,1x int atk lvl wep,that would be...2.86 with 40 atk lvl? Ye..that. A sin can drop any class with dragon top,having 35 atk lvl more...not a good sh1t,removing top interval..would make things good,instead of interval,u can easy replace it with dex,having more sins with 3x dex tops..or 2x dex..would just make dph viable...aps nerfed to NORMAL and more fun. For balancing EA,remove CT from crossbow,again a problem solved...you won't see any more EA casting 10skills with that damage,replace ct from crossbow with 30% accuracy,no1 will cry.
About mystic,having a cd of 3 seconds on heal,done. If they have a way to survive ur attack but kill u after u waste all ur sh1t,then why not make them not so tanky and make them as mgs. U kill or get killed. I never seen on any server a class tanking 2-3 sins..then kill them 1by1 cause it has countless pets...heal...afk heal(falling petals) and tanking skills...about EP...the skills can be modified i guess. xD Anyway,the balance isn't easy to get..but we can try instead of leting the things like this xD
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2014, 06:43 pm by Seby

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran

+1

Originally r8 sin sleeves doesn't have int and here we got 3x int sleeves.
Balance means wear full of 1 set for DPH for attack and deff lvls or wear mixed gear for full aps.. 
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2014, 06:50 pm by ƔὌṖ

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
+1

Originally r8 sin sleeves doesn't have int and here we got 3x int sleeves.
Balance means wear full of 1 set for DPH for attack and deff lvls or wear mixed gear for full aps.. 5.0 sage sin is just crazy
I guess it's 4.00 windshielded :33

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad

^

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran

ye 4.0  :normal-27: