• gentleman
SPAM POTS POTS POTS POTS
that wont work sir  :smiley:
$y@M

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Like Agation said sins are well balanced and only problem this server got are casting archer  :))

Look like you missed some things about the "balance"  =/

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
I agree with this thread i recently got 3.33 base sin r8 and its so op hierobug anything on the way. It should be nerfed - deleted from the game asap, dph sin ftw
:smiley:
$y@M

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
+1
$y@M

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
\
not really,i switch btw might ring / mag ring to tank/attack..also the vit tome..i just cant drop few sins due to their damage/aps
ikr? Yesterday in NW I was sitting and watching how 5 players tryed floor full buffed Octalift and he eat them 1 by 1. After few respawns they managed take him down but he got like 10 kills before die. Even if these 5 wasnt most pro players still sins... are most balanced class  :))

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
What about absorb soul that down skill who can 1shot any mage class...

Crystali-150SIN

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Aps sins are only good in 1v1's, they get D in mass pk. Learn to kite, use genie skills(fortify, ad and belief) and anti stun skill.

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
ikr? Yesterday in NW I was sitting and watching how 5 players tryed floor full buffed Octalift and he eat them 1 by 1. After few respawns they managed take him down but he got like 10 kills before die. Even if these 5 wasnt most pro players still sins... are most balanced class  :))
lololololol
$y@M

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail

If developer said sins are balanced mean they are balanced and bring most profit to the server - event dont start argue about that  :))

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
yep, thats me

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
What about absorb soul that down skill who can 1shot any mage class...
wat would u say about nullify poison,Evil ward?...so there will be 0 damage on them...wat u try crys?
$y@M

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
wat would u say about nullify poison,Evil ward?...so there will be 0 damage on them...wat u try crys?
Those skills have cd's you know.

Crystali-150SIN

Vegas

Idk they're only OP in 1v1 and small PK but since they take no skill to play they could be nerfed to trash idc

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
Those skills have cd's you know.
CD's for 10 sec...in that mean time they would lock mYstics...-.-
$y@M

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
If developer said sins are balanced mean they are balanced and bring most profit to the server - event dont start argue about that  :))

Hope "developer" don't take it bad, but like on others server,  they know nothing about balance or they don't act like they know with their customs.

Sins and Mystics are totaly unbalanced because of customs gears.
* R8 make aps sins (only) broken.
* Channeling make Mystics broken.

Clerics and Veno are a bit unbalanced too because of their skills.