Epic Perfect World

Aps sin godly!

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Or the little girls that are actually Fbi?

Damn, no food for pedo bears even in mmo  :sad:

Offline _skai

• _Skai (Raging Tides)
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oB-ZEsczGc
  • Characters: xXSkaiXx
  • Faction: Raven
I don't consider it a downgrade in moving to Agatio's server, In fact I see a lot more balance in this game then in the cash toilette referred to as PWI. Honestly, I do not care if you value my opinion as it is my opinion alone. Nothing more, nothing less. I am obviously entitled to it. Now then let's move on...
 I thought it kind of humorous when someone said none of that applies to epw, Obviously you are mistaken as the game physics remained intact, Most of the character skills remained, the damage ratio remained. And countless other aspects of the game remained unchanged. You don't have to be in r9, that was not my point. Simply put a cleric can beat a wiz, even if both people are at the top of their game that day. It depends on numerous amounts of calculations that I am not currently willing to go into, But the circumstance there are available to be taken advantage of. Again as previously stated.. It's all about knowing your class and knowing when the time is right to use {insert skill here} How hard is that to comprehend? 
Leave a trail of blood to find your way home...

Vegas

Imo sins > CT EAs because aps sins take 0 skill to play. Remove the bless and nerf sin aps and the balance will be fine except mystics

Or even better, nerf R8R attack level set bonus and add it to the CoTD skill instead if thats possible

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
We're not talking about skilled people doe,we're talking about the UNBALANCE between attack level and aps on the class named Assassin.
Aps sins at 3.33 -> 4.00 with 60 atk lvl on a server that sin deals 3k and max hp for arcanes is like 32k-33k and for ha classes(barb,that gets 9k/hit from sin as critic)it's 60-70k it's not good . The damage should be nerfed a bit. Aka attack level aps or the aps for full r8 capped at 2.50(remove interval from top) and max will be 3x int wrist = 2.50 base. And about full r8=you'll see full r8 just 3x int wrist sins having 2.50 base= being thankfull for 2.50 base..and about others..full r8 will be for mixing dragon top with rest r8 for 3.33 base OR DPH(the real reason why r8 armor sin got boost)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Imo sins > CT EAs because aps sins take 0 skill to play. Remove the bless and nerf sin aps and the balance will be fine except mystics
About mystic,put a cooldown of 2 seconds on their healing skills and im sure there won't be a mystic with macro : Heal,Heal,Heal,Heal,Heal,Heal.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
<some bah blah deleted>It's all about knowing your class and knowing when the time is right to use {insert skill here} How hard is that to comprehend?

I just wounder do you play any other class as sin?

And if you mastered sin why you run away from archer? To get full dmg instead of half? I mean video in your profile.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
I don't consider it a downgrade in moving to Agatio's server, In fact I see a lot more balance in this game then in the cash toilette referred to as PWI. Honestly, I do not care if you value my opinion as it is my opinion alone. Nothing more, nothing less. I am obviously entitled to it. Now then let's move on...
 I thought it kind of humorous when someone said none of that applies to epw, Obviously you are mistaken as the game physics remained intact, Most of the character skills remained, the damage ratio remained. And countless other aspects of the game remained unchanged. You don't have to be in r9, that was not my point. Simply put a cleric can beat a wiz, even if both people are at the top of their game that day. It depends on numerous amounts of calculations that I am not currently willing to go into, But the circumstance there are available to be taken advantage o.f Again as previously stated.. It's all about knowing your class and knowing when the time is right to use {insert skill here} How hard is that to comprehend? 

good cleric > good wiz btw - i played PWI for since beta too, u know that every1 that thinks they have knowledge of the game and are good are actually bad on private servers, i dont feel like explaining why instead i will pm u ingame tomorrow and well fight and you see
hell yea

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
As a mystic like the OP (who iirc is sage, even tankier than my demon) I don't really see the problem.

However, in general, people getting so much aps on gear that has bonuses intended to boost dph sounds a little wrong. (I don't play sin for pvp so idk about the r8 stats/set bonus because I only got it the r8 ring, and personally I don't see a problem with the way things are when it comes to playing the game but in theory it just sounds wrong.)

Fighting anyone in good gear is tough. A sin is there to kill quickly and escape - a well geared sin will do that with ease.

A mystic is a healer and support type. That being said, you have enough survival skills and heals to get away. You even appear to have a purify weapon which makes it even easier. Then when you are safe, you can kill that sin in just a few hits. Will they be able to spam heal it off? No. Do they have a purify weapon? Of course not.
i guess u haven't seen any sin with max stats in R8..he can solo 2 mystics...believe me..
Why are you, a mystic of all classes, complaining so much?
$y@M

Vegas

I thought it kind of humorous when someone said none of that applies to epw, Obviously you are mistaken as the game physics remained intact, Most of the character skills remained, the damage ratio remained. And countless other aspects of the game remained unchanged. You don't have to be in r9, that was not my point. Simply put a cleric can beat a wiz, even if both people are at the top of their game that day. It depends on numerous amounts of calculations that I am not currently willing to go into, But the circumstance there are available to be taken advantage of. Again as previously stated.. It's all about knowing your class and knowing when the time is right to use {insert skill here} How hard is that to comprehend? 

EP got a huge advantage over MG, old news?  Numerous amounts of calculations? LOL ur not good  :normal-2:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Or even better, nerf R8R attack level set bonus and add it to the CoTD skill instead if thats possible
Best suggestion, only one person(three now because BIitzkrieg and I posted here) with brain in this thread.
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2014, 02:11 pm by Swane

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
Quote from: Teru link=topic=62611.msg162758#msg162758 da
te=1390743452
EP got a huge advantage over MG, old news?  Numerous amounts of calculations? LOL ur not good  :normal-2:
lol meso  ;)
$y@M

Offline wannabepro

Right, noone cares about opinion of even Fake PWIer(Original Skai last upload video 5 month ago-dgaf about random using his name)

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offtopic: You are not real _skai.. Where are ponies ._.
Well anyways i have to agree with some of this words. Some classes just have advantage against others and that's how is game made, then you can't really balance everything but Agatio did a great job here and rest of developers they giving their best. Coming here is not "downgrade" because everything on pwi is about $ and not about having fun (on side of pk). Well it is if u have spend few salaries to get your end game gear.
In side of this sin topic i don't know if anyone can be done now, because i think its not possible changing existing gear unless u forbid it. We said our opinions and no need to argue. Rest is on EPW team   

Offline Aarkshan

omg!!!....i didnt mean that..the topic is not abt barb...its abt R8 sins
we talkin about how op pots are

Offline milco342

Heres the solution stop complaining. a aps sin can be killed very easily due to the point that its aps. If you dont want to die make a barb make it Sage and get some decent r8 and you can sit there and laugh at them like i do point proven. STRAYAAAAAAAAA
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas