Epic Perfect World

Aps sin godly!

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
i dont really know what to do against sin with 2.86/3.33 base aps with god damn attack/int/GOF weapon.i got 21k phy def with puri weapon on my mystic still i get dropped by those godly sins in less than a min.no mystic  can tank them for sure! rlly...the aps should be nerfed...the expel against those aps sins are useless..
$y@M

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Shut up purify camper.

Crystali-150SIN

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
crys....get little more aps and u can drop me in 10 sec
$y@M

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Shut up purify camper.
Legend xDDDDdDdDDDDDD
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
maybe spam heal as well. Unless its too hard to do as well as camp puri ):
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
crys....get little more aps and u can drop me in 10 sec
RIGHT

Crystali-150SIN

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Like Agation said sins are well balanced and only problem this server got are casting archer  :))

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
no sir,i alreay tried my best to tank, 2X might ring so that i got 25k phy def still cant tank them...even if puri ticks,i can stay alive for few more mins...thats it...spam spark + occtult,i cant do anything at all
$y@M

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman

no sir,i alreay tried my best to tank, 2X might ring so that i got 25k phy def still cant tank them...even if puri ticks,i can stay alive for few more mins...thats it...spam spark + occtult,i cant do anything at all
:rolleyes: as aga said,only dragon sins r balanced...not the R8 sins with base aps 3.33  :smiley:
$y@M

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  :rolleyes: as aga said,only dragon sins r balanced...not the R8 sins with base aps 3.33  :smiley:
You are playing the most broken class  in server why do you talk?

Crystali-150SIN

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
If you going to stand you sure will die - even BM and barbs die to sins if stand and do nothing.

And I am not sure might rings are good idea - mystic tanks with insta skill not with high pdef from gear.

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
You are playing the most broken class  in server why do you talk?
y mad crys??..sins r most broken class
$y@M

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
If you going to stand you sure will die - even BM and barbs die to sins if stand and do nothing.

And I am not sure might rings are good idea - mystic tanks with insta skill not with high pdef from gear.
\
not really,i switch btw might ring / mag ring to tank/attack..also the vit tome..i just cant drop few sins due to their damage/aps
$y@M

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I agree with this thread i recently got 3.33 base sin r8 and its so op hierobug anything on the way. It should be nerfed - deleted from the game asap, dph sin ftw

Offline Aarkshan

SPAM POTS POTS POTS POTS