Epic Perfect World

Patch 21

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
This was planned to come out with morai, but we rushed it as people seemed to be getting scammed more frequently before the update! This update was a spontanious thing, morai has been worked on for months, Agatio will make sure the test server updates right before he puts it on here. The problem is though there are afew differences between the two servers but morai shouldn't take too long at all.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline trouble

Ninja you are so great! lol being the most patient one of them all cause of the impatient ones. i would have lost it by now. and said bad things. lol you are awesome.

And agatio, HURRY UP. jk man. no rush im just giving you hell. anyways keep up the good work guys. your doing awesome.

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
That's the positive attitude I like to see in forums, no hating on the GM's, they work hard for us.
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Aga and the team, thank you again and again for all you effort.
Sometimes some things are impossible to avoid.
We love Epic PW and we will be patient.

And we will continue to vote. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline DrakEx12

I need my Epic pw daily dose  :(

Offline TugginMyPuddah

• n00b
  • End poverty/war/greed/be kind to your fellow man
Patiently waiting <3  I have only been here a few days.... so to see GM's actually tell us whats going on, is something assuring to me. Such an awesome community !

Lot of people from PWI have followed me to Epic & are also waiting to log in & try it out. They haven't even logged in yet & are already impressed with how GM's handle problems such as this on the forums with keeping player base in the know of whats is going on.

So glad I found Epic !  Much love for your works GM's. It is appreciated !
End War, Poverty, Corporate Greed, Corruption. We are ALL human, therefor, we are all in this together on this tiny planet. Educate, Inspire, BE the change YOU want to see in the World.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Epic pw is like 100x better then pwi... believe me  ;)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
So... If servers down we can't vote? D:

Offline Jay

Im having the same problem :x

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
Last night I could still vote while it was down. :( Now it wont even let me login.

Offline XxHYFUxX

it happen when the server was down cause of attacks as well it will be ok we r all just like a bunch a addicts waiting for there Fix but it will be ok just find a games anonymous meeting and you will be ok
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline TaNzInG

• blaaaaaaah...
Finally the site says server is back online,and i can see the ping too <3 ty guys :D though current version is low...tryin to update

aw patching i guess :/

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
Tanzing, the server wont be back for 4 hours or more. You must be seeing a old copy of the website that is saved within your browser. It's not really possible for the server to go up while Aga is at work :p

Offline TaNzInG

• blaaaaaaah...
Tanzing, the server wont be back for 4 hours or more. You must be seeing a old copy of the website that is saved within your browser. It's not really possible for the server to go up while Aga is at work :p

check the site,it says its online + now i can check the ping which i wasnt able to a few hrs before and even can vote now,means they"r working on it :D ;)