Epic Perfect World

YOUR BEST FRIEND IN ALL OF EPW

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Jolhans ;3 he's there for me whenever I need him c;
well you be like my sweet beast. I know I'm not the nicest person around but having a great friend as you are to me, is more of what I deserve

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
ShallowGraves, he´s my bro.

And Angel, she's sweet.

Angelica

Chanell is bff4lyf.  :normal-4:
I can honestly say that she taught me a lot of things, like learning that I shouldn't care about anyone giving me shit or disliking me. I trust her and she knows many-many things about me.  :normal-23:

Also worth mentioning: Ardi, Naeem, Nicolle, Alexa, Erika, Sheri & everyone on our ladies group.
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2014, 01:17 pm by Sabine

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I come to play game, frens = no.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Chanell is bff4lyf.  :normal-4:

:normal-29:

I have a few best friends in EPW not just one. They're people i feel comfortable with talking about certain things whether rl or in game. Sabine of course is one of them :* . i don't care what the rest of you say. Most of you just probably judging her because of what guild she's in. She's a true friend, doesn't stab you in the back. I can honestly say i trust her. Another best friend I met on pwi we met in FC (hue) that's Rugggyyyyyy. Man I can barely have a conversation with him without cracking up. He really makes my day sometimes. Well not sometimes a LOT. Hopefully going to visit him soon. Last best friend I'm going to mention is Loki. Some of you may know him as ted or Jasim. We got close ever since we started saying FLFE. Jajaja. Even though he's stood me up 29752935723 times for countless things. EFF YOU LOKI! I have another person to mention, but for now they'll remain unnamed, but they've encouraged me in alot of things not really in game but in life. Which has helped me get further in life. I love them very much. I love all of my friends, but my best friends I really hope to stay in contact with as life goes on and some of us have to get away from this game and do things like take care of our familes, jump start our careers, ect.I wish them all the very best and hey one day when i have a private jet i'll come visit you all. Just kidding <3 I'll never be that rich, but I would love to visit you all one day. I love you guys :normal-29:
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2014, 01:10 pm by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
well you be like my sweet beast. I know I'm not the nicest person around but having a great friend as you are to me, is more of what I deserve
you deserve more then I am xD

ShallowGraves, he´s my bro.

And Angel, she's sweet.
me or the other person called angel? 0.0

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
my best fren Synabse/Ramez.
he my little sand niqqa, suicide, yallayalla, C4 terrorist and he always dies for me so i can get free kills.
#~Secretly We Are Gay
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
My best friend would be Frizzle( or Savian). Know him for a long time. Then comes Sabee, Sheri, Eri, Bella, Ashy is new but she is really cool ;), Marea too and all the girls in the ladies group chat!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
We all have to have a best friend in EPW
Mind sharing
I chose SCOOP
We been Through alot over the years of EPW
An we stand STRONG with ETERNAL!
Been on the server since almost DAY 1
EPW IS LIFE <3

Haha J your awesome, Just woke up & this made my day lol^ thanks man ^-^ your #1 Best4Lyfe
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
you deserve more then I am xD

me or the other person called angel? 0.0
you

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
you
aw ;3 ty though you know i hate shallow now xDD (ever since last week)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
my besty is robbert :3 all the tuff times when baddies are so many hes always there! xD!!!!!!! we wreck mortals since relax clan c: all maddied and we invent many things togethur.... including lots of u lol <3! we drive in the bugatti 2getha and own jets lol. we are boxers irl come brum town we 1 shot u... we work out all day ^_^  I <3 u robert :) ;) :))))))) -.- :3 XD

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
:-[ Insanity mi bezt fren in whooole world :33

Is kind loving person wif great humor he ish like big bear Im just wants hug him xD c;

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I no has best fren. :c I have 'top frens' cause of the things they mean to me and do for me. ;-; Top frens:

Alexy
Faerie

And some idiot guy called Bre. [But he n0 fren. :(]
He bf, he better. c:

On topic, probably Chad. Honorable mention: Marko when he is horny. :3333 xoxoxoxoxo

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
-hugs myself- Hai Best Friend.