Epic Perfect World

D/C

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
For the past 2 days I've been d/cing every time I log on.
I know it's not lag because server status is always fine and around 200 ms when looking at the server status @ log on screen. Any GM able to provide insight into this?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/
You'd get a better, maybe faster reply there.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I think a few people have had this problem.
I'm pretty sure that it at least once it's been a problem with Hyperfilter, as someone told me another server with Hyperfilter went down for a few minutes the other day. Apart from that one time, I don't know. Hopefully things will be better after the patch.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
I think a few people have had this problem.
I'm pretty sure that it at least once it's been a problem with Hyperfilter, as someone told me another server with Hyperfilter went down for a few minutes the other day. Apart from that one time, I don't know. Hopefully things will be better after the patch.
It is not better after patch. Just got d/c two times within a minute and server back up...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please reboot your router and close unnecessary programs working in the background (for example all downloads), then check if the problem still persists.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
figured out it was base network setting I was using since I had to change them recently to do something, put back to default and everything is working fine now. Thanks for the help