Epic Perfect World

NH load screens and half textures

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
to get NH load screens and a few (be them messed up) log in textures  copy and past
PW_EU > element> surfaces.pck <---- this file to  Epic Perfect World >  Element 
make sure you save the old .pck file  from EPW  in case something goes wrong or when we get the real deal in update.

CAUTION: DO AT YOUR OWN RISK ALSO THE THE SURFACE PACKAGE CONTAINS REWRITTEN DIMENSIONS FOR SOME MENUS SO TEXT ON SOME BOXES WILL BE EVER SO LIGHTLY  OUT OF PLACE.

EDIT: THIS ALSO SEEMS TO ALTER FACTION ICON THEY SEEM TO ALL BE BACK TO THE DEFAULT BIRD

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
can this be confirmed plz? nvm confirmed on load screens and etc. but really useless since it bugs the UI.
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 10:14 pm by The Laughing Man
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I wouldn't do this unless you know what you're doing, there's quite a few things contained in that pck file that would change things in your game.
You'd probably be better off waiting.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
I agree with you echo the more i plunk with it the more i see is wrong...it not game breaking i dont think but im not so sure its worth it.

Vegas

Just wait a month for the patch, the hype will be gone as soon as you realize that it's another bad update like every patch after 1.3  ;) You will probably get sick of the wallpapers too

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
i disagree. I think the screen are some of the best.