Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World | SoulBurn(Andrey_ Vs Seby)

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 01:49 pm by moonangelist

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Now i want play EP :D cuz i soo nice video !!

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
Now i want play EP :D cuz i soo nice video !!
;)

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Did you seriously use extreme poison vs him when he was in tidal? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i feel like i'm dead

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
Did you seriously use extreme poison vs him when he was in tidal? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
This

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
We do like 50 fights together, still no vids  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
We do like 50 fights together, still no vids  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:sad:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
In his defense, it is very possible to misclick on things while in the heat of battle.  And there was still that chance that he wouldn't evade the extreme poison.  Just saying.

Anyways.  Good vid.  You ALMOST make me want to learn EP for pk.  Almost, I don't have the reaction time for that, LOL.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
In his defense, it is very possible to misclick on things while in the heat of battle.  And there was still that chance that he wouldn't evade the extreme poison.  Just saying.

Anyways.  Good vid.  You ALMOST make me want to learn EP for pk.  Almost, I don't have the reaction time for that, LOL.
Tyvm :P

ImGoodCuzGood

I saw those 1v1s. You lost 7 times and most times you won you won cuz either seby let you or seby was being RO. Oh, and not forgetting the fact that his occult missed like thousands of times. And please don't ban me again or delete my forum accounts for stating my opinion.  :normal-30:

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
I saw those 1v1s. You lost 7 times and most times you won you won cuz either seby let you or seby was being RO. Oh, and not forgetting the fact that his occult missed like thousands of times. And please don't ban me again or delete my forum accounts for stating my opinion.  :normal-30:
Shut up portugal

Crystali-150SIN

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
i didn`t lose 7 time:))) you need glases:))

ImGoodCuzGood

i didn`t lose 7 time:))) you need glases:))

Too bad I already use them.  :normal-9: